Asus A7N8X-X and AMD Athlon XP 3200+

Old November 2nd 04, 06:19 AM
Information Scavenger

The CPU is actually supposed to be a 3200+ which is supposed to run at
200fsb ... I will try tomorrow to set it to 166 and see if it runs as
a 2500+ more stable ... if it does run at that and seems stable I'll
take the CPU out and carefully remove the heat compound and see if it
could be one of these falsely labled chips...

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 01:29:18 GMT, "DonC"
wrote:

ur FSB to 166 as this CPU expects and you should see it as a
2500+ running 1.833GHz.

Old November 2nd 04, 06:09 PM
DonC

Perchance, did you get this CPU on Ebay. I see at least one guy advertising
a 3200+ in his title line and at the top of his description. But later in
the description he makes it clear that he's actually selling a 2500+ which
has been tested to run as a 3200+.

Here's a perfect example:

news

wrote:

ur FSB to 166 as this CPU expects and you should see it as a
2500+ running 1.833GHz.

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups

Old November 2nd 04, 06:22 PM
Information Scavenger

I got this CPU from partspc.com - a company I saw from a link on
pricewatch.com - the invoice says (for that entry)

AMD Athlon XP 3200+ 400fsb Processor

Interestingly, when I set it to 166 and it detects as a 2500+ it seems
to work fine (my system) so I suspect it is indeed a 2500+ cpu that
was sent to me. I don't have time to take it apart now, so I will do
that when I get home and investigate the actual label itself.

Old November 2nd 04, 06:41 PM
DonC

It's very interesting that they've "erased" most of the label that would
show the actual chip identification. has anybody ever seen an Athlon CPU
with the top line half blank and the bottom two lines missing altogether?
It will be interesting to see what you find when you pull it and take a
look.

Since low-cost newegg.com has the 3200+ OEM for $171, I bet you got scammed
: (

Old November 2nd 04, 08:12 PM
DonC

The plot thickens. I sent PartsPC an email noting that the picture of the
so-called 3200+ on their site had the bottom two lines of the identification
label blanked out. I asked them why and if this was actually a 2500+.

Their reply: "Picutre (sic) may not be exactly as shown - Possibly yes"

Sounds like blatant fraud to me.

wrote:

Perchance, did you get this CPU on Ebay. I see at least one guy
advertising
a 3200+ in his title line and at the top of his description. But later
in
the description he makes it clear that he's actually selling a 2500+
which
has been tested to run as a 3200+.

Here's a perfect example:

news The CPU is actually supposed to be a 3200+ which is supposed to run at

Old November 3rd 04, 05:04 PM
Information Scavenger

I am not 100% sure what the chip is supposed to look like. I haven't
taken it apart yet (will in a couple hrs) but is there a link to a
good picture you could direct me to so I can compare once I get it
out?

Thanks for all the help so far...I really appreciate it.

Old November 3rd 04, 05:34 PM
Dreamaker

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:04:22 -0500, Information Scavenger wrote:

I am not 100% sure what the chip is supposed to look like. I haven't
taken it apart yet (will in a couple hrs) but is there a link to a
good picture you could direct me to so I can compare once I get it
out?

Thanks for all the help so far...I really appreciate it.

If its not for the xp3200 stiker your looking for, you wont see anything because all xp are made
with a lock-up system ( inside) that prevent you from ( in exemple) buying a xp1200 (a cheap one)
and use it as a 3200.

Maybe you've just buy a barton core that runs at 333fsb and is rated to be a 3200 Not the one that
runs at 400.

It simple as that cause you've said that it was'nt stable at 400. Anyway amdxp 400fsb 3200 are
selled at 260$ can here that would be 191$ us. how much did you pay for it.
Old November 3rd 04, 06:09 PM
DonC

Take a look at this link:
http://coondwc.home.comcast.net/XP3200.jpg

The label at the bottom is what you're looking for.
The three lines on this one a

AXDA3200OKV4E 4159143270002
AQXDA0317HPM 1999 AMD

Here's how to decode it:
http://www.amdboard.com/amdid.html

This example is a 3200 as indicated in the first entry. It was manufactured
in the 17th week of 2003 as indicated in the third entry.

Old November 3rd 04, 06:41 PM
Information Scavenger

The little black sticker on the side of my CPU says this:

AXDA3200DKV4E Y840917700218
AQXDA0351XPFW (c) 1999 AMD

Also, in one of my previous posts I said that it seemed to run stable
at 2500+ but that does not appear to be the case. After running it
for a few hours, I moved my mouse to interrupt the screen saver (logon
screen actually, running XP Pro) and as soon as I moved the mouse, the
computer rebooted. I set it back down to 1100+ (100fsb) and it seems
to work still.

Whats odd though, and I don't think this is normal, the WARRANTY VOID
IF REMOVED sticker was not on the cpu as I would have though, but
instead it was on the outside of the plastic clam shell container.

Also someone asked how much I paid for it. Below is a link to the
CPU/MB combo I purchased...it seems the price now is about the same as
it was when I got it...about $181 for the combo. Based on previous
posts I suspect that since the CPU itself in some places should be
about that price, perhaps they gave me one they got at a discounted
price (IE possibly incorrectly marked). Maybe I should send it back
and get a replacement and then try it once with the new one. All I
know is that I didn't pay nearly $200 to go down from an XP 2200+ (1.8
ghz) to an 1100+ system.

http://www.partspc.com/store/product3529.html

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:09:54 GMT, "DonC"
wrote:

Take a look at this link:
http://coondwc.home.comcast.net/XP3200.jpg

The label at the bottom is what you're looking for.
The three lines on this one a

AXDA3200OKV4E 4159143270002
AQXDA0317HPM 1999 AMD

Here's how to decode it:
http://www.amdboard.com/amdid.html

This example is a 3200 as indicated in the first entry. It was manufactured
in the 17th week of 2003 as indicated in the third entry.

.. .

Old November 3rd 04, 06:51 PM
Information Scavenger

Also I'm not sure how accurate or how much help this will be, but I
downloaded CPUZ from www.cpuid.com and here is the output: (Keep in
mind that its currently underclocked to 1100+ in order for me to be
able to function without continuous and interrmittent reboots and
other odd things...when I set my CPU to the speed it is SUPPOSED to
be, everything it does tells me its acting like its overclocked...

----------------------
CPU-Z version 1.24
----------------------

CPUID Output

Number of CPUs 1
Name AMD Athlon XP
Code name Barton
Specification AMD Athlon(tm)
Family/Model/Stepping 6A0
Extended Family/Model 7/A
Package Socket A
Technology 0.13µ
Instructions Sets MMX, Extended MMX, 3DNow!, Extended
3DNow!, SSE
Clock Speed 1102.5 MHz
Clock multiplier x11.0
Front Side Bus Frequency 100.2 MHz
Bus Speed 200.5 MHz
L1 Data Cache 64 KBytes, 2-way set associative, 64
Bytes line size
L1 Instruction Cache 64 KBytes, 2-way set associative, 64
Bytes line size
L2 Cache 512 KBytes, 16-way set associative, 64
Bytes line size
L2 Speed 1102.5 MHz (Full)
L2 Location On Chip
L2 Data Prefetch Logic yes
L2 Bus Width 64 bits

eax ebx ecx
edx
Function 00000000 00000001 68747541
444d4163 69746e65
Function 00000001 000006a0 00000000
00000000 0383fbff
Function 80000000 80000008 68747541
444d4163 69746e65
Function 80000001 000007a0 00000000
00000000 c1c3fbff
Function 80000002 20444d41 6c687441
74286e6f 0020296d
Function 80000003 00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
Function 80000004 00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
Function 80000005 0408ff08 ff20ff10
40020140 40020140
Function 80000006 00000000 41004100
02008140 00000000
Function 80000007 00000000 00000000
00000000 00000001
Function 80000008 00002022 00000000
00000000 00000000

edx eax
MSR C0010015 00000000 00031008

Chipset

Northbridge nVidia nForce2 400 rev. C1
Southbridge nVidia nForce2 MCP rev. A4
Graphic Interface AGP
AGP Revision 3.0
AGP Transfert Rate 8x
AGP SBA supported, enabled
AGP Aperture 64 MBytes
Memory Type DDR
Memory Size 1024 MBytes
Memory Frequency 100.2 MHz (1:1)
CAS# 2.5
RAS# to CAS# 2
RAS# Precharge 2
Cycle Time (tRAS) 4

Memory SPD

DIMM #2

General
Memory type DDR-SDRAM
Manufacturer (ID) (0000000000000000)
Size 512 MBytes
Max bandwidth PC3200 (200 MHz)
Part number
Manufacturing date Week 00/Year 00

Attributes
Number of banks 2
Data width 64 bits
Correction None
Registered no
Buffered no

Timings table
Frequency (MHz) 200
CAS# 2.5
RAS# to CAS# delay 3
RAS# Precharge 3
TRAS# 8

DIMM #3

General
Memory type DDR-SDRAM
Manufacturer (ID) (0000000000000000)
Size 512 MBytes
Max bandwidth PC3200 (200 MHz)
Part number
Manufacturing date Week 00/Year 00

Attributes
Number of banks 2
Data width 64 bits
Correction None
Registered no
Buffered no

Timings table
Frequency (MHz) 200
CAS# 2.5
RAS# to CAS# delay 3
RAS# Precharge 3
TRAS# 8

Monitoring

Sensor Chip Asus ASB100

PCI Device List

CPU to PCI Bridge
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x01E0
revision 0x00C1
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x80AC
class code 0x06
sub class code 0x020
bus 0, device 0, function 0

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 E0 01 06 00 B0 00 C1 00 00 06 00 00 80 00
10 08 00 00 E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 AC 80
30 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
40 02 60 30 00 1B 42 00 1F 12 03 00 00 FF FF FF FF
50 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
60 08 00 01 20 20 00 88 80 10 00 00 00 01 FF 0F 9F
70 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
80 0E 01 00 00 FF FF FF 3F 01 00 00 00 01 80 00 00
90 0E 80 E0 F2 0E 80 E0 F0 F0 0F FF 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 28 98 13 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 CC FF 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 33 33 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 56 01 47 00 16 30 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 07 00 00 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Memory device
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x01EA
revision 0x00C1
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x80AC
class code 0x05
sub class code 0x020
bus 0, device 0, function 1

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 EA 01 00 00 20 00 C1 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 AC 80
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00
40 04 00 00 70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 0D 03 42 81 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00
70 18 24 00 00 18 24 00 00 2C 07 00 01 40 07 00 01
80 01 00 00 00 F2 13 0F 03 08 05 08 05 78 C8 A6 3F
90 07 08 22 22 40 22 43 21 00 11 54 01 0D 22 77 07
A0 6A 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 6A 00 00 00 00 00 10 00
B0 6A 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 2A 00 00 00 01 00 10 00
C0 10 31 22 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF 02 00
D0 44 4E 00 00 22 22 00 00 0D 00 00 00 1E 00 00 00
E0 1A 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 88 44 44 10 B1 04 30 40
F0 10 18 1E 03 04 10 04 3F 09 44 1C 04 01 03 70 30

Memory device
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x01EE
revision 0x00C1
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x80AC
class code 0x05
sub class code 0x020
bus 0, device 0, function 2

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 EE 01 00 00 20 00 C1 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 AC 80
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00
40 01 20 DA 12 01 20 DA 12 00 00 00 02 01 00 37 1F
50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 FF FF CC 06 FF DF BE 04 FF 6F 7E 02 FF DF FF 03
80 FF 1F F7 07 FF FF 9F 07 FF FF 6F 06 FF 4F BF 06
90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 77 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 E0 FF FF FF E3
E0 01 80 A9 06 01 80 A9 06 01 80 A9 06 01 80 A9 06
F0 01 80 A9 06 01 80 A9 06 01 80 A9 06 01 80 A9 06

Memory device
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x01ED
revision 0x00C1
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x80AC
class code 0x05
sub class code 0x020
bus 0, device 0, function 3

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 ED 01 00 00 20 00 C1 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 AC 80
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
40 30 00 00 00 00 90 00 00 63 00 00 00 71 07 00 00
50 76 06 00 00 72 95 00 00 68 EA 00 00 50 40 20 00
60 E9 00 00 00 00 06 F7 67 00 EA AA AA 88 BA 00 77
70 01 80 E0 01 6A 00 00 00 03 10 01 20 33 00 02 09
80 FF FF 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 FF 10 FF 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 FF 30 00 00 FF 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 40 00 00 FF FF FF FF
F0 1C 40 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

Memory device
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x01EC
revision 0x00C1
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x80AC
class code 0x05
sub class code 0x020
bus 0, device 0, function 4

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 EC 01 00 00 20 00 C1 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 AC 80
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00
40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 AA 33 AA 33 AA 22 AA 22 AA 11 AA 11 AA 33 AA 33
70 FF 99 FF 99 F0 00 00 00 7F 3C E0 0F AA 22 AA 11
80 FF 99 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 7F 7F 7F 7F 7D 7C 7B 7B 24 24 24 24 23 23 23 23
A0 00 00 00 00 54 AA 00 00 00 00 00 00 5F 05 A0 00
B0 78 56 34 12 EF CD AB 89 9B 4A 66 22 EE BD DC 8B
C0 66 06 11 01 00 00 00 00 11 11 11 00 00 00 00 00
D0 FF 20 FF 20 FF 20 FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Memory device
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x01EF
revision 0x00C1
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x80AC
class code 0x05
sub class code 0x020
bus 0, device 0, function 5

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 EF 01 00 00 20 00 C1 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 AC 80
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00
40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 BC 58 F9 05 BC 58 F9 05
50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 3F 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 3F
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

PCI to ISA Bridge
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x0060
revision 0x00A4
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x80AD
class code 0x06
sub class code 0x021
bus 0, device 1, function 0

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 60 00 0F 00 B0 00 A4 00 01 06 00 00 80 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 AD 80
30 00 00 00 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
40 43 10 AD 80 DE FD 3C 08 08 00 E1 01 60 00 88 08
50 A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 01 40 00 00 01 44 00 00 01 42 00 00 00 00 F8 FF
70 10 00 FF FF 03 00 00 00 0F 00 40 00 00 D0 00 00
80 09 20 00 00 D8 08 0D 00 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 00 00 33 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 CC 00 02 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 11 00 07 1F 50 00 00 00 28 26 08 00 00 00 00
F0 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

SMBus controller
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x0064
revision 0x00A2
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x0C11
class code 0x0C
sub class code 0x025
bus 0, device 1, function 1

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 64 00 01 00 B0 00 A2 00 05 0C 00 00 80 00
10 01 D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 11 0C
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0B 01 03 01
40 43 10 11 0C 01 00 02 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00
50 01 50 00 00 01 55 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

USB bus controller
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x0067
revision 0x00A4
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x0C11
class code 0x0C
sub class code 0x023
bus 0, device 2, function 0

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 67 00 07 00 B0 00 A4 10 03 0C 00 00 80 00
10 00 40 00 E6 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 11 0C
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 01 03 01
40 43 10 11 0C 01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00
50 02 00 00 00 1D 47 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

USB bus controller
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x0067
revision 0x00A4
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x0C11
class code 0x0C
sub class code 0x023
bus 0, device 2, function 1

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 67 00 07 00 B0 00 A4 10 03 0C 00 00 80 00
10 00 50 00 E6 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 11 0C
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 02 03 01
40 43 10 11 0C 01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00
50 0C 00 00 00 1D 47 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

USB bus controller
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x0068
revision 0x00A4
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x0C11
class code 0x0C
sub class code 0x023
bus 0, device 2, function 2

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 68 00 06 00 B0 00 A4 20 03 0C 00 00 80 00
10 00 00 00 E6 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 11 0C
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 03 03 01
40 43 10 11 0C 0A 80 80 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 20 20 01 00 00 60 98 81 C3 03 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 05 00 10 20 80 89 3D 84 22 E7 25 04 80
80 01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 16 00 00
90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Ethernet network controller
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x0066
revision 0x00A1
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x80A7
class code 0x02
sub class code 0x020
bus 0, device 4, function 0

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 66 00 07 00 B0 00 A1 00 00 02 00 00 00 00
10 00 10 00 E6 01 D4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 A7 80
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 01 01 14
40 43 10 A7 80 01 00 02 FE 00 01 00 00 04 00 00 00
50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Audio controller
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x006A
revision 0x00A1
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x8095
class code 0x04
sub class code 0x021
bus 0, device 6, function 0

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 6A 00 07 00 B0 00 A1 00 01 04 00 00 00 00
10 01 D8 00 00 01 DC 00 00 00 20 00 E6 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 95 80
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 01 02 05
40 43 10 95 80 01 00 02 06 00 00 00 00 06 01 01 01
50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

PCI to PCI Bridge
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x006C
revision 0x00A3
sub vendor ID 0x0000 (unknown)
sub device ID 0x0000
class code 0x06
sub class code 0x024
bus 0, device 8, function 0

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 6C 00 07 01 A0 00 A3 00 04 06 00 00 01 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 01 20 F0 00 80 22
20 F0 FF 00 00 F0 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 02
40 00 00 00 00 01 00 02 00 03 00 00 00 08 0B 07 00
50 0C 0D FE 3F 0E 0F 00 00 70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

IDE Disk controller
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x0065
revision 0x00A2
sub vendor ID 0x1043 (AsusTek)
sub device ID 0x0C11
class code 0x01
sub class code 0x021
bus 0, device 9, function 0

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 65 00 05 00 B0 00 A2 8A 01 01 00 00 00 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 01 F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 10 11 0C
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 01
40 43 10 11 0C 01 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 00 00
50 03 F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 A8 20 A8 20 66 00 20 20
60 00 C0 00 C6 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 00 00 40 B3 21 00 00 02 1C 00 C8 AA 1F
90 00 00 02 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

PCI to PCI Bridge
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x01E8
revision 0x00C1
sub vendor ID 0x0000 (unknown)
sub device ID 0x0000
class code 0x06
sub class code 0x024
bus 0, device 1E, function 0

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 E8 01 07 01 20 02 C1 00 04 06 00 20 01 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 02 20 F0 00 20 22
20 00 E4 F0 E5 00 D0 F0 DF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0A 00
40 01 00 00 00 00 00 F0 3F 20 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
50 00 00 00 E0 00 F0 FF E3 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
60 FF 40 FF 40 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
70 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
80 FF FF FF FF 00 80 01 00 CB 01 00 00 FF FF FF FF
90 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
A0 1B 42 00 1F FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
B0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
C0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
D0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
E0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
F0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

VGA display controller
vendor ID 0x10DE (nVidia)
device ID 0x0342
revision 0x00A1
sub vendor ID 0x0000 (unknown)
sub device ID 0x0000
class code 0x03
sub class code 0x020
bus 2, device 0, function 0

Register configuration
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 DE 10 42 03 07 00 B0 02 A1 00 00 03 00 F8 00 00
10 00 00 00 E4 08 00 00 D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 01 05 01
40 00 00 00 00 02 00 30 00 1B 0E 00 1F 12 43 00 1F
50 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 CE D6 23 00 0F 00 00 00
60 01 44 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

DMI

DMI BIOS
--------
BIOS #1
vendor Phoenix Technologies, LTD
version ASUS A7N8X-X ACPI BIOS Rev 1011
date 08/04/2004

DMI System Information
----------------------
System #1
manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.
product A7N8X-X
version REV 2.xx
serial xxxxxxxxxxx
UUID FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF

DMI Baseboard
-------------
Baseboard #1
vendor ASUSTeK Computer INC.
model A7N8X-X
revision REV 2.xx
serial xxxxxxxxxxx

DMI System Enclosure
--------------------
System enclosure #1
manufacturer Chassis Manufactture
chassis type Desktop
chassis serial Chassis serial Number

DMI Processor
-------------
CPU #1
manufacturer AMD
model AMD Athlon(tm) XP
clock speed 1100.0MHz
FSB speed 100.0MHz
multiplier 11.0x

DMI Memory Controller
---------------------
Memory Controller #1
correction unknown
Max module size 1024MBytes

DMI Memory Module
-----------------
Memory Module #1
designation DDR1
size 512MBytes (double bank)
Memory Module #2
designation DDR2
size 512MBytes (double bank)
Memory Module #3
designation DDR3

DMI Port Connector
------------------
Port #1
designation PRIMARY IDE/HDD (internal)
connector On Board IDE
Port #2
designation SECONDARY IDE/HDD (internal)
connector On Board IDE
Port #3
designation FLOPPY (internal)
connector On Board Floppy
Port #4
designation Serial Port 1 (internal)
designation Serial Port 1 (external)
port type Serial Port 16550
connector DB-9 male
Port #5
designation Serial Port 2 (internal)
designation Serial Port 2 (external)
port type Serial Port 16550
connector DB-9 male
Port #6
designation Parallel Port (internal)
designation Parallel Port (external)
port type Parallel Port ECP/EPP
connector DB-25 female
Port #7
designation PS/2 Keyboard (internal)
designation PS/2 Keyboard (external)
port type Keyboard Port
connector PS/2
Port #8
designation PS/2 Mouse (internal)
designation PS/2 Mouse (external)
port type Mouse Port
connector PS/2
Port #9
designation USB1 (external)
port type USB
connector Access Bus (USB)
Port #10
designation USB2 (external)
port type USB
connector Access Bus (USB)
Port #11
designation USB3 (external)
port type USB
connector Access Bus (USB)
Port #12
designation USB4 (external)
port type USB
connector Access Bus (USB)
Port #13
designation USB5 (external)
port type USB
connector Access Bus (USB)
Port #14
designation USB6 (external)
port type USB
connector Access Bus (USB)
Port #15
designation ETHERNET (external)
port type Network Port
connector RJ-45
Port #16
designation ETHERNET (external)
port type Network Port
connector RJ-45
Port #17
designation Joystic Port (external)
port type Joystick Port
connector DB-15 female
Port #18
designation MIDI Port (external)
port type MIDI Port
connector DB-15 female
Port #19
designation Onboard 1394 (external)
port type Firewire (IEEE P1394)
connector IEEE 1394
Port #20
designation Line In Jack Port (external)
port type Audio Port
connector Mini Jack (headphones)

DMI Extension Slot
------------------