California network using Holland dial-up access numbers?

Old May 13th 07, 06:35 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.dcom.modems,soc.culture.netherlands,sci.electronics.basics,uk.telecom
Radium[_2_]

Default California network using Holland dial-up access numbers?

Hi:

Is it possible for an individual in California to connect to a dial-up
network in Holland by dialing an international number than connects to
a modem in the Netherlands?

How much would this cost?

I don't actually plan to do this [its probably too expensive and the
connection will most likely be a crawl], however, I like the sound of
dial-modems combined with the tones resulting from the "negotiations"
of the phone systems on the way from CA to Holland and then back.

Each individual has a different form of entertainment.

I am looking for dial-up access numbers in Holland. I like the sounds
of the Dutch dial-up modems along with the sound that result from the
negotiations from CA to Holland and back.

Where can I find dial-numbers that lead to remote computers in
Holland?

To dial to Holland: 011-31 and then the number

All Dutch telephone numbers start with 011-31.

I am looking for dial-up access number in Holland.

Thanks,

Radium

Old May 13th 07, 07:53 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.dcom.modems,soc.culture.netherlands,sci.electronics.basics,uk.telecom
Homer J Simpson

"Radium" wrote in message
ps.com...

I don't actually plan to do this [its probably too expensive and the
connection will most likely be a crawl], however, I like the sound of
dial-modems combined with the tones resulting from the "negotiations"
of the phone systems on the way from CA to Holland and then back.

Each individual has a different form of entertainment.

Have you tried getting your nipples pierced?

Old May 13th 07, 08:56 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.dcom.modems,soc.culture.netherlands,sci.electronics.basics,uk.telecom
kony

On 12 May 2007 22:35:28 -0700, Radium
wrote:

Hi:

Is it possible for an individual in California to connect to a dial-up
network in Holland by dialing an international number than connects to
a modem in the Netherlands?

Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist?
Even loons "think" they have some kind of purpose.
Old May 13th 07, 01:07 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.dcom.modems,soc.culture.netherlands,sci.electronics.basics,uk.telecom
default[_2_]

On 12 May 2007 22:35:28 -0700, Radium wrote:

Hi:

Is it possible for an individual in California to connect to a dial-up
network in Holland by dialing an international number than connects to
a modem in the Netherlands?

How much would this cost?

Classic Google Grouper.

Old May 13th 07, 04:00 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.dcom.modems,soc.culture.netherlands,sci.electronics.basics,uk.telecom
Figaro

"Radium" wrote in message
ps.com...
| Hi:
|
| Is it possible for an individual in California to connect to a dial-up
| network in Holland by dialing an international number than connects to
| a modem in the Netherlands?
|
| How much would this cost?

Not too much if you go dutch.

Old May 13th 07, 05:07 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.dcom.modems,soc.culture.netherlands,sci.electronics.basics,uk.telecom
Michael A. Terrell

default wrote:

On 12 May 2007 22:35:28 -0700, Radium wrote:

Hi:

Is it possible for an individual in California to connect to a dial-up
network in Holland by dialing an international number than connects to
a modem in the Netherlands?

How much would this cost?

Classic Google Grouper.

No, Radium is a troll that won't go away.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old May 14th 07, 03:13 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.dcom.modems,soc.culture.netherlands,sci.electronics.basics,uk.telecom
Sjouke Burry

Radium wrote:
Hi:

Is it possible for an individual in California to connect to a dial-up

Radium,how many newsgroups are you trying to **** up?

Your nitwit questions/answers look as if you do it on purpose.

Na, you cant be that smart.
Old May 14th 07, 11:05 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.dcom.modems,soc.culture.netherlands,sci.electronics.basics,uk.telecom
News Reader

"Sjouke Burry" wrote in message
Radium wrote:
Hi:

Is it possible for an individual in California to connect to a dial-up

Radium,how many newsgroups are you trying to **** up?

Your nitwit questions/answers look as if you do it on purpose.

Na, you cant be that smart.

Hi,

Presumably, all modem handshakes are essentially the same... (barring minor
variations from manufacturer to manufacturer)...?

In any event, I think a quick google will find you "some" data modem in any
country you want that you can call and listen to.

I think the only difference you will find from calling your neighbours modem
or your local / national ISPs is slightly reduced audio quality and possibly
some increase delay .

Have fun. I think ATT would like more customers like you.

Best wishes,

News Reader

Old May 14th 07, 11:08 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.dcom.modems,soc.culture.netherlands,sci.electronics.basics,uk.telecom
News Reader

Radium wrote:
[...]

.... further thought.... you [OP] seem to have a slight problem with
repetition. Three times plus on a simple statement / enquiry such as yours
might be a little redundant / superfluous.

Best wishes,

News Reader

Old May 15th 07, 04:34 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.dcom.modems,soc.culture.netherlands,sci.electronics.basics,uk.telecom
Michael A. Terrell

Radium wrote:
[...]

He's a stinking troll! What else do you expect?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida