HP Deskjet 935C and no color printing?

Old August 28th 03, 01:21 PM
Karl

Default HP Deskjet 935C and no color printing?

Thanks for the information.
I read it all and will follow those tips. Whether it will make the re-filled
cartridge work for color I am still doubtful.

But how do I get the TOOLBOX back? On the CD it installed when I had Windows
98SE and WindowsME, but on Windows XP it will not even install, since XP
uses its own printers. No install - no toolbox.

Would love to get it back.

I looked at the HP site but see nothing there. I called twice and after
holding for 15 minutes and walking through umpteen messages, was finally
disconnected.

"John" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:47:37 -0400, "Karl"
wrote:

Thanks for the reply.
My cartridges were
1. earlier refilled and
2. an HP original color which was out of ink.

The first cartridge I filled like the diagram showed on the cartridge, I
think left was Yellow.

BUT and this I read at the very end in the booklet, it says to yellow on

the
LEFT, Magenta in the Middle, and Blue on the right!!! ( And it

specifically
said that my be different from what the label said, but it is correct!)

So
the second time around I did it that way.

Those sneaky *******s. No wonder the colors all came out wrong.
Whats the point of mislabeling the colors? To screw up people who want
to refill their cartridges? Geez.

But neither the first refilled nor the second refilled cartridge work and
print color, even they took all the ink in the syringes.

I have the 940c .

Are you using USB or parallel cords? I cant remember if the HPs can
still use parallel but that might be why you arent getting the lights.

You could try resetting them with the tape trick.

http://www.misterinkjet.com/hpreset.htm