"I hate Gateway with the passion of a thousand fiery suns."

Old June 29th 06, 02:20 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

Default "I hate Gateway with the passion of a thousand fiery suns."

The best quote about Gateway I've seen in a while.

http://spottedcomputer.blogspot.com/

Old June 29th 06, 04:50 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

Bret Ludwig explained on 6/28/2006 :
The best quote about Gateway I've seen in a while.

http://spottedcomputer.blogspot.com/

Bret Ludwig,

Could be any brand of manufacture today they are all most the same
under the logoed plastic container... My experience with Dell makes me
happy someone in Japan had videotape up and running when another Dell
laptop/notebook caught fire...

Best of all it is all over the news, it is a little bit of payback for
my Dell support hell.

JR the postman

Old June 30th 06, 08:30 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

"Postman delivers" wrote in message
Bret Ludwig explained on 6/28/2006 :
The best quote about Gateway I've seen in a while.

http://spottedcomputer.blogspot.com/

Bret Ludwig,

Could be any brand of manufacture today they are all most the same
under the logoed plastic container... My experience with Dell makes me
happy someone in Japan had videotape up and running when another Dell
laptop/notebook caught fire...

Best of all it is all over the news, it is a little bit of payback for
my Dell support hell.

JR the postman

Since I block all advert companies I can't tell how much money your making
from posting this blog here.

Old July 2nd 06, 12:05 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Postman delivers

Muddle posted on Friday :
"Postman delivers" wrote in message
Bret Ludwig explained on 6/28/2006 :
The best quote about Gateway I've seen in a while.

http://spottedcomputer.blogspot.com/

Bret Ludwig,

Could be any brand of manufacture today they are all most the same
under the logoed plastic container... My experience with Dell makes me
happy someone in Japan had videotape up and running when another Dell
laptop/notebook caught fire...

Best of all it is all over the news, it is a little bit of payback for
my Dell support hell.

JR the postman

Since I block all advert companies I can't tell how much money your making
from posting this blog here.

Muddle,

I am not using a blog, I am posting to a newsgroup on the Usenet. I
guess you are reading this information on the www. A website that is
publishing this gateway newsgroup.

I have not seen an advertisement posted in a while, I was writing my
opinion, when Ludwig posted a weblink to another www blog...

Maybe the blog you are using on the www has lots of advertising making
its registrant some income, to enable him to aford making this
newsgroup available to reader that surf the www?

Cheers mate

JR the postman