Anyone still here? :)

Old January 8th 12, 07:36 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
chicagofan[_2_]

Default Anyone still here? :)

Frank wrote:
I'm sold on the Gateway nameplate [even though I know ownership&
everything has changed], because I never had to repair one of my Gateway
desktops over the years, except when lightning fried one. I'm
hoping they are still manufactured in the same place.

Thanks so much for the links Ken, and Happy Holidays... again!
bj-

I tend to shop CompUSA and they have them:

http://www.compusa.com/applications/...Mfr%3BMfr_3233

Shipping free above $150.

I tend to watch their fliers and last bought a Toshiba lap top at
their store. Laptop price was below any source on line.

I bought my current Gateway there over 4 years ago before they went
through bankrupcy but they still replaced my keyboard which was on
extended warranty.

Thanks, Frank! I'm not sure I checked them.

I haven't seen them advertised for so long, I thought they might be out
of business.
bj