A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » General Hardware & Peripherals » General Hardware
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Please help recommend a 600w+ PSU with 30amp on the 12V rail!!

Old August 8th 07, 02:53 PM

First recorded activity by HardwareBanter: Aug 2007
Default Please help recommend a 600w+ PSU with 30amp on the 12V rail!!

guys after your helpand advice please!!

need to source a PSU that will run my new AGP X1950 Pro but I've been told I need a PSU that will run 30 amps on the 12v rail. Looked at my existing PSU and it's only 18 amps

Can you please recommend me one that's pretty quiet but more importantly not too pricey. Was looking at not spending much more than ?50-?70 tops.

Really appreciate your input, nothing worse than having a new upgrade and not being able to fit it 'cos your dependant on another part and you don't know which one to get!!

Cheers