Please help recommend a 600w+ PSU with 30amp on the 12V rail!!

Old August 8th 07, 02:53 PM
farco farco is offline
Junior Member

Default Please help recommend a 600w+ PSU with 30amp on the 12V rail!!

guys after your helpand advice please!!

need to source a PSU that will run my new AGP X1950 Pro but I've been told I need a PSU that will run 30 amps on the 12v rail. Looked at my existing PSU and it's only 18 amps

Can you please recommend me one that's pretty quiet but more importantly not too pricey. Was looking at not spending much more than ?50-?70 tops.

Really appreciate your input, nothing worse than having a new upgrade and not being able to fit it 'cos your dependant on another part and you don't know which one to get!!

Cheers