Cannot Burn an Error-Free CD/DVD

Old February 5th 05, 02:16 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

half_pint wrote:
"smh" wrote:

DLA is not mentioned, but suppose you can download from HP, for the
unfinalized directcd discs.

I find the term DLA confusing it an unhelp term.
I think I have made a mistake here, it is recordnow not roxio
so maybe its not the one for me. I really a unit with roxio preinstalled
on it which would read my unfinished discs.

If I could fix my unfinished disks I would have more options.
Maybe I should just bin the disks and re download the files, it
would have been less trouble if I had done that I think.
I have spent hours and hours trying to sort things out.

From: Kami
Subject: Direct CD Unloaded (I hope)
Date: 7/7/03

Before I did this, I had finalized 3 Direct CD's. Two seem to
be okay; one seems messed up; can't be read by DVD or the CD
drive.

DLA seems to have repaired the DCD-created CD-R!! There was a msg.
that the process wasn't finished, and it "mounted" the drive. The
CD reads slowly, but it reads. Cool!

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the following is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

What an Asshole
Old February 5th 05, 03:24 PM
half_pint

1
"Adam Henry" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:45:20 -0000, "half_pint"
wrote:

I don't know why we pay more in the UK, we seem to pay more
for everything!!!!

For your past sin of charging tax on tea.

Or maybe the fact that your state pension fund is bankrupt
might explain it?

Bush has given it away in tax cuts to the wealthy.

inane ramblings from yet another ignorant jealous foreigner. enjoy
your pos computer moron.

Inane ramblings?
Everyone agrees your pensions funds are bust and that Bush
has given big and inapproiate tax to the very wealthy.
The markets reflect his in the very low value of the dollar.

Jealous of a country with an idiot running the econemy?
I think don't think so.

"The ice caps are melting Mr Bush"