Diff. between DVD-RW & DVD-RAM?

Old August 1st 05, 07:32 AM
smh

' --------------------------------------
Roxio is the Firestone of CDR software
--------------------------------------

mirror wrote:
smh wrote:

I have been doing it for years. Exposing the Mike Richter's
unadulterated, white lies and frauds is part of that. Only the Mikey
S-lickers are too dumb to see that as such. That's fine by me.
However, with the unadulterated, white lies and frauds, Mike Richter is
insulting and toying with the whole cdr group, including the Mikey
S-lickers. But the Mikey S-lickers don't even realize that! What
Schmucks!

If you had vented on the crap corporate software available as
diligently as you did on Mike Richter, you would have forced that
software to be better. A well-informed ****er always gets
developers thinking. **** the big guys and get some results.

You forget that you are dealing with trashses. Why do you think Roxio
and Adaptec let loosed in Usenet the trashes?

how HUGE are your BALLS, Adrian Miller?
Only a trashy company like Roxio or Adaptec
let loosed in Usenet this utter trash
Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR
-----------------------------------
Mike Richter is a LIAR
----------------------
'

Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR (daddy)(v)

==================================
From: Deirdre Straughan (Roxio)
Date: 7/6/01

No, I don't have to lie on Roxio's behalf, and I do not do it.

I would be a damn fool to imagine that I could get away for very
long, if at all, with an outright, wilfull lie.

And my daddy didn't raise no fool.
=================================

===========================
From: Deirdre' Straughan (Roxio)
Date: 5/28/01

Yes, our software has bugs. We have never hesitated to admit it.
===========================

What a lie !!!

Ezcd 5 can not be called a cd recording software
as it does not write Mode 1

( The above bug is confirmed by the deafening NO response )
( from both Adrian Miller and Mike Richter. )

[ Mike Richter has yet to acknowledge it despite his ]
[ declaring he "readily" acknowledges bugs! ]
[ ]
[ Mike Richter's excuse: ]
[ ]
[ ...not use...not know...not write... ]
[ ]
[ but calls himself a beta tester! ]
[ ]
[ (The bug was in the November 2000 beta) ]

That's some "never hesitated", Deirdre !!

From: Deirdre' Straughan (Roxio)
Date: 5/28/01

======================
From: smh
Date: 4/2/01

Adrian Miller (cRoxio) screamed (4/2/01):

I am having this investigated from both ends and will give
information when I have been informed of the results. Not before.

Doesn't cRoxio know the steps to burn in Mode 1 with their own
software?

It's been more than a month since it was reported by Joe Pyles.
I repeat: It's been more than a MONTH.

[It took only a few days for Joe Pyles and others to discover the bug.]

Tell me, how many cRoxio engineers does it take to screw in a light
bulb?

Do you think cRoxio will be able to come up with the determination
before the end of this year -- and dare list it as a known issue and
become the laughingstock of cdr community?

(cRoxio may also be cooking up something to blame the bug on Microsoft,
El Nino, or even God.)

[Supposedly fixed in 3/02, one year after its release.]

That's some "never hesitated", Deirdre !!