Diff. between DVD-RW & DVD-RAM?

Old March 31st 05, 01:30 AM
Nil

On 30 Mar 2005, Barry Redmond wrote in
:

Well, what he is is doing is harrassment and is illegal. I would
take it to the authorities if I was xxxx.

I don't know if it's legal or not, but it's spam and it's abuse. Both
are clearly against his ISP and news service's terms of service. I
suggest you report it, including full headers to and
.

Old March 31st 05, 03:07 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Nil (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

Barry Redmond (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

Well, what he is is doing is harrassment and is illegal. I would
take it to the authorities if I was xxxx.

I don't know if it's legal or not, but it's spam and it's abuse. Both
are clearly against his ISP and news service's terms of service.

All that for exposing this unadulterated, white lie?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (mixed-mode/single/multi-session)

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) screeched (10/23/04):

I have a Mixed-Mode CD, that I would like to make
a CD-Plus (or Enhanced) instead.

the two sessions of either mode are exclusive

it is possible to write code in Mixed Mode which
will reach forward to the audio session === MULTI

Wow! What a slimy friggin sob!
Mixed Mode is still multi-session !!

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 5/12/01

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition. === MULTI

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/17/01

I learned from previous discussion here that
I was in error === SINGLE

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 1/18/04

A Mixed Mode disc will
not play in a conventional audio CD machine;
in a modern CD-ROM, it will play only the audio === MULTI !!
======================

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

--------------------------------------
Old March 31st 05, 03:14 AM
Nil

On 30 Mar 2005, smh wrote in
:

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a
LIBEL)

Don't you realize that nobody in the world cares about it but you? Not
a single person has ever come to your defense. Such a sad little
impotent man you are.
Old March 31st 05, 03:56 AM
-

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:14:48 -0600, Nil
wrote:

Don't you realize that nobody in the world cares about it but you? Not
a single person has ever come to your defense.

That is not true at all.

Old March 31st 05, 04:16 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Nil (Pipsqueak) whimpered:

smh wrote:

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)

( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Don't you realize that nobody in the world cares about it but you? Not
a single person has ever come to your defense. Such a sad little
impotent man you are.

Who needs help? Don't you care about Mikey?

From: smh
Subject: Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)
Date: 9/4/03

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) spewed:

Vastly Doggerel wrote:
"smh" wrote:

"Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)"

Is this true? If so, these are pretty strong claims to make.
Why has Mike Richter not offered rebuttals?

No, it is not true that I am a liar. It is true that a particular troll,
whose egesta I do not consume, misquotes me and misrepresents me. I know
that from its quotation by others.

Does that explain why you offered no rebuttals?

Is it "misquotes" and "misrepresents" weasel drivel again, Mikey? Do
you mean to say you have the evidences to prove the misquotes and
misrepresents and yet kept those all secret? And it goes without
saying, of course, that you can produce and substantiate such misquotes
and misrepresents -with- examples, isn't that right, Mikey? Mikey, you
just lied again. (Do you have a face, Mikey?)

And Mikey learned of the misquotes and misrepresents from secondhand!
But isn't it funny that the "secondhand" slimy drivel only started after
this post?

---------------------------
From: smh
Subject: Mike Richter & "Once is not enough"
Date: 5/9/02

Mike Richter (King Troll) barfed:

I don't read its drivel

You don't read, but you know it's drivel!
No doubt only the King Troll can pull off such a trick!
----------------------------
(There was no follow-up to the above, btw.)

Old April 1st 05, 01:20 AM
Noik

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:30:25 -0600, Nil
wrote:

On 30 Mar 2005, Barry Redmond wrote in
:

Well, what he is is doing is harrassment and is illegal. I would
take it to the authorities if I was xxxx.

I don't know if it's legal or not, but it's spam and it's abuse. Both
are clearly against his ISP and news service's terms of service. I
suggest you report it, including full headers to and
.

If he was morphing you'd have a point, but he doesn't morph. Sending
abuse reports would basically say "I'm a whiney bitch who doesn't know
how to use a killfile", and all the recipients would have a good laugh
at the expense of the reporter. Abuse *of* the 'net is one thing, abuse
*on* the 'net is something else. Providers don't care about petty
usenet squabbles and they don't care if someone gets their feelings
hurt. If you don't like what smh has to say just killfile him and move
on. I'd rather read his obsessive rants than whining about him. The
fact remains that, even though his S/N ratio sucks, he offers more
useful advice than anyone else.

Old April 1st 05, 04:48 AM
Nil

On 31 Mar 2005, Noik wrote in
:

Providers don't care about petty usenet squabbles and they don't
care if someone gets their feelings hurt.

Considering that he's been booted off about 4 news services in the
past couple of months, it looks to me like they DO care, as they
should. Sure it's petty, but it's been going on for years and it's
clearly against their terms of service.
Old April 1st 05, 10:05 AM
smh

smh wrote:

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)

( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Don't you realize that nobody in the world cares about it but you?

Had you cared you could have proved ANY of the above is a LIBEL? Are
you insinuating that you've been holding out the proof of libel even
though that will help out Mikey immensely? Don't you care about Mikey?
Why are you in this thread?

Give you one more chance:

From: Mike Richter
Date: 5/12/01

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/17/01

Old April 1st 05, 11:03 PM
smh

smh wrote:

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)

( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Don't you realize that nobody in the world cares about it but you?

Had you cared you could have proved ANY of the above is a LIBEL? Are
you insinuating that you've been holding out the proof of libel even
though that will help out Mikey immensely? Don't you care about Mikey?
Why are you in this thread?

Was this too tough for you? Perhaps, because Mikey did not have proof
of misquotes for this one?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (mixed-mode/single/multi-session)

How about this one:

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single/multi-session)

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) spewed (3/20/04):

Actually I am making a cdextra disk.

That is a multisession disc === MULTI

Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!!

Whatever happened to the specification, Friggin Freak?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin ****)
Date: 9/16/01

There is a specification for CD Extra
which defines it as a single session === SINGLE
containing audio tracks followed by a data *track*.
======================

And whatever happened to the definition, Friggin Freak?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin Scum)
Date: 12/26/01

CD Extra is a defined format for a single session === SINGLE
with audio tracks followed by a data track
======================

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Old April 3rd 05, 01:02 PM
smh

smh wrote:

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)

( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Don't you realize that nobody in the world cares about it but you?

Had you cared you could have proved ANY of the above is a LIBEL? Are
you insinuating that you've been holding out the proof of libel even
though that will help out Mikey immensely? Don't you care about Mikey?
Why are you in this thread?

Were these too tough for you? Perhaps because Mikey did not have proof
of misquotes for these?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (mixed-mode/single/multi-session)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single/multi-session)

How about this one:

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single/multi-session)(ii)

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 9/16/01

There is a specification for CD Extra
which defines it as a single session === SINGLE
containing audio tracks followed by a data *track*.

The session is written TAO.

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 12/26/01

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 3/20/04

I am making a cdextra disk.

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 7/20/04

CD Extra implements TAO. === SINGLE

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 8/16/04

The data session of... CD Extra cannot reach === MULTI
the audio session

Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!