Why do you let this smh idiot run the group?

Old April 28th 05, 12:12 AM
smh

--------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Allen (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

snip slurps

Don't you get ecstatic seeing Mikey's posts?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 8/11/03

System Setup - WindowsXP - Easy CD & DVD Creator 6
I add 4GB+ data to a layout and

the ONLY option I have for burning is Track At Once. === TAO
Any ideas why DAO isn't available? === No DAO

(Snip Mikey's mumbo jumbo, dancing around the TAO/DAO bug.)
======================

I've been mastering DVD-R with WinOnCD for a few months and have
had no problem with readability. While I usually use strict ISO
9660 naming, for one job I need to use Joliet and it has worked
fine on several Windows platforms.

I don't know where you would run into multi-GB data
files to raise the issue. === No See DAO

[DAO requires multi-GB data files!!]

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

I have dealt with none that big (except for DVD-Video,
another situation altogether) so have no suggestion to offer.

But then:

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/30/04

The ONLY supported DVD-ROM format I have seen is DAO. === DAO
======================

[DAO not require multi-GB data files??]

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

--------------------------------------

Old April 28th 05, 11:21 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )
'

Richard Loeb (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

Allen (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

usafguy99 (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

Sure I have dumbass... but why should I have to filter out your insane
babbeling?

Seek professional help... or kill yourself. Whatever is easier for you.
Just please spare us your BS.

If you _would_killfile this sick person, as most of us have done, you
wouldn't even see his posts. If you didn't see them, you WOULDN"T
DUPLICATE THEM WHEN YOU POST YOUR REBUTTALS. The only time most of us see
anything from him is when people like you respond and include even a part
of his sickness in those responses.

Yes just killfile the anal retentive *******

Blah Blah Balh..... Blah blah Blah.......... Blah Balh Blah.....
you stupid ****

Find this too complicated, Schmuck? Too much slurps in the skull?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 8/11/03
Subject: DVD Burning Questions

System Setup - WindowsXP - Easy CD & DVD Creator 6
I add 4GB+ data to a layout and

the ONLY option I have for burning is Track At Once.
Any ideas why DAO isn't available? === No DAO

(Snip Mikey's mumbo jumbo, dancing around the TAO/DAO bug.)
=========================

But then:

======================

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/30/04

The ONLY supported DVD-ROM format
I have seen is DAO. === Only See DAO
======================

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Old April 30th 05, 07:23 AM
Andy Yee

Why are you allowing smh to circumvent our killfile filters by reposting his
rants???

"usafguy99" wrote in news:q6xbe.4970$lf2.3686
@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

Andy Yee E-Mail: ayee AT mn dot rr dot com
President Home Page: http://home.mn.rr.com/andyyee
New Directions Engineering, Inc.

Godwin's Law: As a USENET thread grows, the probability of a reference
to Hitler or Nazis approaches 1.00.
Corollary: When such a reference is made, it is generally
recognized that the poster has LOST the argument.
Old April 30th 05, 02:41 PM
Allen

Andy Yee wrote:
Why are you allowing smh to circumvent our killfile filters by reposting his
rants???

"usafguy99" wrote in news:q6xbe.4970$lf2.3686
@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

Why do you repeat its subject?
Allen

Old April 30th 05, 08:53 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )
'

Andy Yee (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

"usafguy99" (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

==============================
Daniel Cuesta:
Andy Yee squealed:
Daniel Cuesta:

You are a faggot.

Gee, intelligent reply.

That doesn't change the fact that you are a faggot.
And a child molester.

ROTFL !!!
==============================
Old April 30th 05, 08:54 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )
'

Allen (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

Andy Yee (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

"usafguy99" (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

===================================
Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
===================================

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (10/31/99) and (3/23/00)?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Date: (10/31/99)

I cannot create an Emergency Boot Floppy disk for Take Two
Windows 98 2nd Edition

Take Two has problems with its boot disc in NT4;

I'm not surprised if it is also true in Win98 SE ... === Not Always

Then beat up on them for letting it out in that condition. === Beat Up

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Date: (3/23/00)

smh wrote:
Does Take Two now make boot disk properly?

Take Two always made a valid boot disc for Win9x ... === Always ??

Does your question not read like the classic:

Have you stopped beating your wife? === Wife Beating
Like that one, yours cannot be answered simply.
======================

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

--------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Why are you allowing smh to circumvent our killfile filters by reposting his
rants???

Why do you repeat its subject?

Gulped down too much slurps.

Old May 1st 05, 10:50 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )
'

Anonymous (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

Allen (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

Andy Yee (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

usafguy99 (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

Why are you allowing smh to circumvent our killfile filters by reposting his
rants???

Why do you repeat its subject?

There is another group which I visit that suffers from the same
problem: regular blokes answering the few swing of the group. I found
a clear cut way to end seeing any of their posts, including replies:
I killfiled anyone who made it a habit of answering the boorish
swine. That is the *only* way it can be handled when one has had
enough of it.

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 8/11/03

System Setup - WindowsXP - Easy CD & DVD Creator 6
I add 4GB+ data to a layout and

the ONLY option I have for burning is Track At Once.
Any ideas why DAO isn't available? === No DAO

I've been mastering DVD-R with WinOnCD for a few months and have
had no problem with readability. While I usually use strict ISO
9660 naming, for one job I need to use Joliet and it has worked
fine on several Windows platforms.

[Shove them up your asshole, asshole!]

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 4/18/04

Not all burners support multisession on DVD.
My [Pioneer] A103 apparently does not, my A107 does. === See TAO

Beware of Radio Shack news General 53 December 30th 04 05:22 AM
Mod group ?? Don_ Homebuilt PC's 4 June 7th 04 03:39 AM
Just a big "Thank You" to this group. Larz50 Overclocking AMD Processors 2 May 22nd 04 12:15 PM
Re : is it me or are Maxtors total crap? TROLL post you can tell because it includes the group - photo.digital ButtHead General 0 April 19th 04 11:32 AM
Replying to SPAM in the group and AMD's FSB J. Codling Overclocking AMD Processors 3 March 30th 04 09:11 PM