Why do you let this smh idiot run the group?

Old January 30th 05, 04:42 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dan G (****ing Jerk) whimpered:

snip whimpering

Stop that whimpering, sicko!

Did you get ecstatic seeing this Mikey's spew, sicko?

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) barfed (1/28/05):

hal wrote:
I keep hearing nothing but negatives about UDF.

fixed-length packets are the least reliable and most
fragile format available.

Thus unreliable ???!!! Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!

Second, the directory information is held in RAM when the disc is in use
so is easily corrupted or lost, particularly in a Windows crash or power
failure.

Why is the directory held in RAM?

Why, that is to extend the life of cd-rw media -- at the risk of
corrupted or lost data it is saving -- isn't that right, ****ing
Asshole?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 4/30/01

the directory information
for fixed-length packets is held in RAM.

the information cannot be written back every time or
the directory area would be worn out very quickly.
======================

Imagine Roxio considers extending the life of cd-rw media more important
than the data it is saving!

Just what is the worth of cd-rw media whose life is extended -- at the
expense of the data it is saving? It's not even worth salvaging!

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 11/27/02

I have a couple of cdrw that don't work anymore.
You would think that you could at least
erase the cdrw and start again, right?

Even if you could erase it:

Why bother, given the cost of replacement?
=====================

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

--------------------------------------
Old January 30th 05, 05:35 PM
T-bone

Anonymous ] wrote in
:

I was just curious as to what was really going on. It's clear this is a
group of weenies. See no evil. Hear no evil. But do speak smartmouth
whenever confronted on the subject of smh.

Lol - And this coming from the anonymouse man.
Everyone here takes smh for what he is - A bag of hot usenet air whos likely
afraid to make eye contact with people in real life.
He is like a crappy old black and white re-run played for the 900th time - Do
you really expect people to get excited about 901 ?

Old January 30th 05, 06:43 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dan G (****ing Jerk) whimpered:

snip whimpering

Stop that whimpering, sicko!

Are you coming, sicko?

Old January 31st 05, 11:39 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dan G (****ing Jerk) whimpered:

snip whimpering

Stop that whimpering, sicko!

Are you coming, sicko?

Not in a public newsgroup, sicko!

Old February 1st 05, 12:26 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dan G (****ing Jerk) whined:

snip whining

Stop that whining, sicko!

hal wrote:
I keep hearing nothing but negatives about UDF.

fixed-length packets are the least reliable and most
fragile format available.

Thus unreliable ???!!! Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!

Second, the directory information is held in RAM when the disc is in use
so is easily corrupted or lost, particularly in a Windows crash or power
failure.

If the directory is indeed held in RAM, pressing the RESET button will
surely result in a disaster, won't it?

==============================
From: DeepOne
Date: 7/9/00

I've watched the disc write lights on my Plextor drives when ejecting a
DirectCD CD-RW disc, and the drive never does any writing at that time.

Once, in an attempt to prove this, I wrote a bunch of files to a
DirectCD CD-RW disc. As soon as the write pulses ceased,

I pressed the computer's RESET button.

After the computer restarted, the CD-RW disc was fine, and all the files
I had just written were fully accessible.

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) spewed:

When you load a fixed-length packet disc, the directory information
is read from the disc and translated in RAM. When you write to the
disc, the data are recorded immediately but the directory is updated
only in RAM.

==============================

From: DeepOne
Date: 7/9/00

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) spewed (7/3/00):

snip cockamamie mumbo jumbo

I've watched the disc write lights on my Plextor drives when
ejecting a DirectCD CD-RW disc, and the drive never does any writing
at that time.

Once, in an attempt to prove this, I wrote a bunch of files to a
DirectCD CD-RW disc. As soon as the write pulses ceased,

I pressed the computer's RESET button.

After the computer restarted, the CD-RW disc was fine, and all the
files I had just written were fully accessible.
==============================

Not even a month went by from the above:

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 7/26/00

the vulnerability of the directory,
especially in fixed-length packets
======================

Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 1/28/05

fixed-length packets are the least reliable and
most fragile format available.

the directory information is held in RAM
when the disc is in use

so is easily corrupted or lost, particularly in a Windows crash
or power failure.
======================

The above Mikey's cockamamie mumbo jumbo was spewed less than a month
after this post:

From: dekka
Date: 1/4/05

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) spewed (1/4/05):

snip blurb on intimate familiarity with PacketCD

Excerpt from the PacketCD FAQ:
------------------------------
Directly after writing with PacketCD, ejection from the drive
is blocked. Why?

After writing with PacketCD, the drive is blocked for 20 seconds.

The last required structures are then written on the CD,

after which you can eject the CD with the eject button on
the drive.

Beware of Radio Shack news General 53 December 30th 04 06:22 AM
Mod group ?? Don_ Homebuilt PC's 4 June 7th 04 03:39 AM
Just a big "Thank You" to this group. Larz50 Overclocking AMD Processors 2 May 22nd 04 12:15 PM
Re : is it me or are Maxtors total crap? TROLL post you can tell because it includes the group - photo.digital ButtHead General 0 April 19th 04 11:32 AM
Replying to SPAM in the group and AMD's FSB J. Codling Overclocking AMD Processors 3 March 30th 04 09:11 PM