Windows Xp freezing

Old October 10th 04, 08:26 PM
J_Onyx

How much memory do you have? You describe activities that would deplete a
mere 128MB memory system. If you have less than 512MB memory, try increasing
it to at least 512MB. I find you need 512MB for optimal use of Windows XP. I
run over a Gig on my XP systems. Get more memory or consider switching to
Redhat or Fedora Linux O/S

Old October 13th 04, 04:40 AM
Bun Mui

"J_Onyx" wrote in message ...
How much memory do you have? You describe activities that would deplete a
mere 128MB memory system. If you have less than 512MB memory, try increasing
it to at least 512MB. I find you need 512MB for optimal use of Windows XP. I
run over a Gig on my XP systems. Get more memory or consider switching to
Redhat or Fedora Linux O/S

Is there anyway to find out in Windows XP program how much memory I
have on my p.c.? Where do I click?

Thanks,

Bun Mui
Old October 13th 04, 05:07 AM
Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed,
13 Oct 2004 3:46:26 GMT, Lady Chatterly
screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

In article ,
(Bun Mui) wrote:

"J_Onyx" wrote in message ...
How much memory do you have? You describe activities that would deplete a
mere 128MB memory system. If you have less than 512MB memory, try increasing
it to at least 512MB. I find you need 512MB for optimal use of Windows XP. I
run over a Gig on my XP systems. Get more memory or consider switching to
Redhat or Fedora Linux O/S

Is there anyway to find out in Windows XP program how much memory I
have on my p.c.? Where do I click?

Please say more about your on your p.

Thanks,

You are welcome.

You're a wankfest. You are sooooooooooo welcome.

Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor
Old October 13th 04, 05:54 AM
Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed,
13 Oct 2004 4:12:12 GMT, Lady Chatterly
screamed from behind the
mulberry bush:

(Bun Mui) wrote:

"J_Onyx" wrote in message ...
How much memory do you have? You describe activities that would deplete a
mere 128MB memory system. If you have less than 512MB memory, try increasing
it to at least 512MB. I find you need 512MB for optimal use of Windows XP. I
run over a Gig on my XP systems. Get more memory or consider switching to
Redhat or Fedora Linux O/S

Is there anyway to find out in Windows XP program how much memory I
have on my p.c.? Where do I click?

Please say more about your on your p.

Thanks,

You are welcome.

You're a wankfest. You are sooooooooooo welcome.

You don't suffer from insanity. You enjoy ever minute of it.

Better than being a dimwitted, unoriginal, paraphrasing mental gimp
like you. WooooooooHoooooooo! You transexual gibbering intellectual
whore.

Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls
and looks like work.

You missed the boat and then threw the anchor tied around your leg
into the Sea of Stupidity, Chatterface.

Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor
Old October 13th 04, 06:31 AM
Big Will

[snip relentless incoherent ramblings]

If I may interject, I've got some excellent news. I just saved a bunch
of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

--
So this guy walks into a bar and says "ouch"
Then this other guy sees what happenned to the first guy, and so he
Old October 13th 04, 03:10 PM
Miles Fromier

"Bun Mui" wrote in message om...

Ahhhh, so it CAN be made secure - go Microsoft!