ASPI in nero info tool

Old September 18th 04, 11:21 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm... bubbanews.com
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com

( No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Eric Gisin (Pipsqueak) moaned:

snip moaning

Stop that moaning, sicko!

Some subject lines from Usenet:
-------------------------------

Eric Gisin, Aubsiive Newsgroup Cyberpunk
Newsgroup Abuser Eric Gisin
Daily Gisin Troll Report
Troll Alert: Eric Gisin
Eric Gisin, Newsgroup Faggot Punk
Eric Gisin, that bitch in BC
Anybody seen that bitch Gisin today?
Old September 18th 04, 11:39 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm... bubbanews.com
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com

( No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Mike Richter (Roxio ****) splattered:

snip gobbledygook on aspi

Expert on aspi, Mikey?

=======================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
=======================================

================================
From: smh
Subject: Leave system unstable & Get unstable?
Date: 6/26/01

Mike Richter (Slimy ****) splattered:

In my experience, the ASPI layer itself can exist in Win2K
Some programs use it without doing any damage;
others leave the system unstable.

What are these programs that leave the system unstable, using aspi?

But then you just barfed:
----------------------
From: Mike Richter (Roxio ****)
Date: 6/25/01

Nonsense. I use the Adaptec ASPI layer on my Win2K machine
in spite of some applications which use it
being unstable in the OS.
----------------------

What are these applications that become unstable, using aspi?

Do these programs get unstable themselves and at the same time make the
Win2K unstable, just by using aspi?

===================================

--------------------------------------

Old September 19th 04, 08:40 AM
ned ludd

"Eric Gisin" wrote

Take your meds Sammy, you are having another seizure.

Six posts to this thread, none of them useful. As usual, Mike's post is
correct.

Dream On! Sounds more like yet another one of his crackpot theories.

Mike wrote -
"That's a fine way to operate if you want to run Nero and have no other
need for ASPI. If a version of the layer is installed at system level,
Nero's will have to use it and that can be problematic - depending on
the layer you are using.

Stay as you are as long as it satisfies your needs: If it works, don't
fix it. If you need other components, Adaptec's will install at system
level and should also support Nero without trouble."

There have been claims that if an ASPI layer is present in a program's
directory, that will be used in preference to system ASPI.
Some versions of CDRWin come bundled with an ASPI layer and the option to
switch between that and system ASPI despite being installed to a Windows
subdirectory (System32?). An other way to get CDRWin to work for system's
where system ASPI doesn't function is to put a copy of Nero's ASPI in the
CDRWin folder. Mike's claim that Nero or any other burning program MUST use
system ASPI appears to be nonsense.

Old September 20th 04, 09:15 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm... bubbanews.com
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com

( No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Mike Richter (Slimy ****) splattered:

snip gobbledygook on aspi

Expert on aspi, Mikey?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)

From: smh
Subject: Do I need ASPI?
Date: 2/26/03

Mike Richter (Roxio ****) splattered:

I believe Nero contains what it needs of the ASPI layer

Nero never did "contain" aspi.

(as does ECDC for those OS's
which do not provide a native interface).

Do Ezcd 4.02+ use aspi for the OS without the native interface,
Mikey? Do these say so, Mikey?

======================
From: Adrian Miller (Acraptec)
Date: 6/30/00

ECDC 4.02 does not use ASPI anymore.

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Roxio ****)
Date: 4/6/01

ECDC from 4.02 on does not use the ASPI layer.
=====================

Do Ezcd 4.02+ use the native interface if available, like Win 2K,
Mikey?

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Old September 20th 04, 09:46 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm... bubbanews.com
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com

( No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Mike Richter (Slimy ****) splattered:

snip gobbledygook on aspi

Expert on aspi, Mikey?

=======================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)
=======================================

Unstable galore with aspi on win2k:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Roxio ****)
Subject: still need to know about aspi layer pleez, no smh
Date: 7/2/01

ASPI doesn't 'belong' on Win2K and

programs which *use* the ASPI layer
can create serious instabilities.
=====================

Recommend install aspi on win2k:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy ****)
Date: 11/30/02

Operating System is Windows 2000 Pro

Here's the procedure I recommend.
3. Run your ASPI installer
=====================

Back to probles/unstable galore with aspi on win2k:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin Scum)
Date: 8/23/03

You may also have chunks of an ASPI layer installed,
which alone is enough to create problems galore
=====================

--------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin ****!
--------------------------

--------------------------------------

Old September 20th 04, 10:16 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm... bubbanews.com
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com

( No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Mike Richter (Slimy ****) splattered:

snip gobbledygook on aspi

Expert on aspi, Mikey?

=====================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)
=====================================

===========================
From: davejohnson12
Date: 4/6/01

Mike Richter (Roxio ****) splattered:

ASPI layer should not be installed in WinMe.

A tech support person at Plextor told me to install
the newest version of the ASPI layer

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin ****)
Date: 4/6/01

You were misinformed and I am blind-copying this to Plextor so they
may verify it with Roxio and inform their tech support staff.
=====================

But then again:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy ****)
Date: 10/20/02

Have ... WIN WE system.

I have upgraded the ASPI layer to version 4.7 using an update
from Adaptec

install a current, consistent copy such as Adaptec's

Wow! What a Friggin ****!

Nero hangs on "checking discs" smh Cdr 1 September 5th 04 04:00 AM
Will Nero6 fix this Nero5 annoyance? dgk Cdr 42 January 17th 04 10:39 PM
Having C2 errors on disk - Possible ASPI Issue? Lee Leduc Cdr 12 November 19th 03 10:54 PM
nero would only start in nero express... mark24951 Cdr 1 July 29th 03 04:45 AM
Nero 5.5.10.42 weirdness John Smith Cdr 0 July 25th 03 10:17 PM