Nero still better than Roxio

Old September 5th 04, 03:47 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )
'

Richard Loeb (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

snip squealing

'

Blah Blah Balh..... Blah blah Blah.......... Blah Balh Blah..... you
stupid ****

..
Old September 5th 04, 04:35 AM
smh

' --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )
'

doc (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

Ya know, smh, I've been reading posts in here for years

Years? No Friggin ****!

and ALL I see is you and your ****ed up messages, and ****ed up text
about Adrian Millers balls' and Mike Richter's ability to be honest.

Surely after a few years of posting this crap with EVERY reply,
you have to be getting tired of it. I know I am.

Then why do you read, stupid ****?
Ever heard of kill file, stupid ****?

Grow up and give it a rest.

Same to you, stupid ****!

Mike Richter's "masterpiece" on Mixed Mode (i)

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin ****)
Date: 1/18/04
Subject: Audio and Data files on same CD

Nero does it very well, Its a Mixed Mode CD

Which is essentially without value
unless you are a very skillful programmer
and have ancient hardware.

A Mixed Mode disc will not play in a conventional audio CD machine;
in a modern CD-ROM, it will play only the audio;

in an old, single-session CD-ROM with appropriate programming
it can combine audio tracks with data

- but I know of no such disc ever published.

Of course, given the limitations and the fact that modern CD-ROMs
are multisession, there is no chance that one ever will be.
======================

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a Friggin' **** !!!
'

What Mikey screeched above:

1. Mixed Mode is two-session.
2. Ancient CD drives see the two sessions in whole as one session.
3. CD players do not play the audio.
4. CD-ROM drives play only the audio (but not the data).
5. Old, single-session CD-ROM drives see the two sessions in whole
as one session.

6. Given that Mixed Mode is two-session and modern CD-ROMs see only
the last session, there is NO chance in hell that Mixed Mode can
be programmable.
'

Compare the above with these (and draw your own judgment):

1. Mixed Mode is one-session.
2. Ancient CD drives see only the first session. They do not see the
two sessions in whole as one session.
3. CD players skip the data track and do play the audio.
4. CD drives do play the data.
5. Old, single-session CD drives see only the first session. They do
not see the two sessions in whole as one session.

6. Given that Mixed Mode is one-session, there's EVERY chance in hell
that Mixed Mode can be programmable with any CD-ROMs, be they
ancient, old or modern.

-------------------------------------
Mike Richter, you are a Friggin ****!
-------------------------------------

--------------------------------------
Old September 5th 04, 07:50 AM
smh

' --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

doc (Stupid ****) squeaked:

=====================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/Plextor)
=====================================

===========================
From: davejohnson12
Date: 4/6/01

Mike Richter (Roxio ****) splattered:

ASPI layer should not be installed in WinMe.

A tech support person at Plextor told me to install
the newest version of the ASPI layer

======================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Date: 4/6/01

You were misinformed and I am blind-copying this to Plextor so they
may verify it with Roxio and inform their tech support staff.
=====================

But then again:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 10/20/02

Have ... WIN WE system.

I have upgraded the ASPI layer to version 4.7
using an update from Adaptec

install a current, consistent copy such as Adaptec's
=====================

----------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin' ****!
----------------------------

--------------------------------------
Old September 5th 04, 09:00 PM
smh

' --------------------------------------
[...]

Mike Richter's "masterpiece" on Mixed Mode (ii)

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Why can't i make a mixed-mode CD?
Date: 5/12/01

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition. === MULTI

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 5/17/01

I learned from previous discussion here that
I was in error === SINGLE
=====================

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 1/18/04

A Mixed Mode disc will
not play in a conventional audio CD machine;
in a modern CD-ROM, it will play only the audio === MULTI !!!
======================

--------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin ****!
--------------------------

--------------------------------------
Old September 6th 04, 07:33 AM
smh

' --------------------------------------
[...]

Mike Richter's "masterpiece" on Mixed Mode (iii)

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin Scum)
Date: 5/12/01

From: Mike Richter (Roxio ****)
Date: 8/16/04

Tracks of the audio session can be addressed
from the data session of a Mixed Mode disc === MULTI !!!
======================

--------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin ****!
--------------------------

--------------------------------------
Old September 6th 04, 11:00 PM
smh

' --------------------------------------
[...]

Mike Richter's "masterpiece" on Enhanced CD (i)

Mike Richter (Friggin Scum) splattered (8/16/04):

Yes, I have often made Enhanced CDs ... with ECDC.

Wow! What a Friggin ****!

======================
From: Mike Richter (Enhanced MotorMouth)
Date: 8/28/01

There is no Enhanced CD Mode
- so, no, people have not used it.
======================

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Slimy Scum!
----------------------------

--------------------------------------
Old September 7th 04, 12:11 AM
Eric Gisin

As you can clearly see, Sammy has mental problems.

No doubt he will repeat posting this to the thread for days.

' --------------------------------------

Old January 1st 06, 02:44 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Nero still better than Roxio

I recently bought NEC dual layer DVD+/-RW burner. But it comes with
Roxio. Is Nero better than ROxio for DVD/CD creation? Does NEC with
Nero support overburned DVD/CD? TIA

My cd burner came with roxio. I used it to burn come cd-rws. After
a while all the cd-rws lost their data.

I deleted Roxio all and use Nero.

Old January 1st 06, 03:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

bad guy wrote:
I recently bought NEC dual layer DVD+/-RW burner. But it comes with
Roxio. Is Nero better than ROxio for DVD/CD creation? Does NEC with
Nero support overburned DVD/CD? TIA

My cd burner came with roxio. I used it to burn come cd-rws. After
a while all the cd-rws lost their data.

I deleted Roxio all and use Nero.

Loosing data has nothing to do with software. It's a nature of CD-RW...they
are just not reliable media and they tend to loose data.CD-R's are so cheap
that use them and avoid any RW media (DVD too).
BTW...Nero has always been better than Roxio (my opinion anyway, but
majority of people think that way).

--
Visit my web page at http://www.protoncek.com

Old January 1st 06, 04:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

bad guy wrote:
I recently bought NEC dual layer DVD+/-RW burner. But it comes with
Roxio. Is Nero better than ROxio for DVD/CD creation? Does NEC with
Nero support overburned DVD/CD? TIA

My cd burner came with roxio. I used it to burn come cd-rws. After
a while all the cd-rws lost their data.

Forgetfulness is a property of erasable CDs, not of the software that
writes them. That's not to say that EMC is better or worse than Nero. I
haven't run Roxio software since versions 5 of ECDC and WinOnCD, so I
cannot judge.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/