Why is SMH such an anally retarded obsessive?

Old November 4th 03, 06:19 PM
Rick Pali

"TommyDale" wrote:

Like I said, I have yet to read anything untrue from
him.

Are you just ignoring the personal attacks, or do you know all his
allegations to be true?

Rick.
-+---

http://www.alienshore.com/seeking/

Old November 4th 03, 06:55 PM
smh

Rick Pali wrote:

"TommyDale" wrote:

Like I said, I have yet to read anything untrue from
him.

Are you just ignoring the personal attacks, or do you know all his
allegations to be true?

(Do you read kill-filed posts?)

(No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the following is a libel)
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to be having examples of misquotes. )

======================================
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
======================================

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing
Old November 5th 03, 09:10 AM
Dave

I don't see it in those terms. Quite honestly I feel a bit sorry for the
guy as he's obviously completely lost it. Whatever the root causes may have
been, something has pushed him over the edge. You can only speculate at his
quality of life; spouse, mates, job, support etc. If "society" (prompted
the people physically around him) could offer him enough of a helping hand
to get his life sorted out, then his innane postings here would probably
disappear.

Dave.

"Don Nickell" wrote in message
I still liken his rantings and rarings to computer worm and
viruse contributors. They are meant to disrupt and do damage
without regard or any responsible conscience. It is truly sick
people that engage in this practice. The only way they receive
strokes is by seeing messages from those that have been injured
by their sick actions. The world would be a better place without
Sam or virus/worm writers.

Don

Tim Kroesen wrote:

In a way Campy... This NG likely compromises *most* of the attention
this poor psychotic sap gets in reality. Here he can by transposition,
slay the fantasy Dragons of his pitiful every day life in his own mind.

You can't imagine this is about s/w or CDR anymore.

Tim K

"Camper" wrote in message
Because he likes being noticed!

Old November 5th 03, 05:37 PM
TommyDale

"Tim Kroesen" wrote in message ...
You're joking, right...g

SMH uses 'quotes' to show the truth as illustrated below...G

The truth is we once enjoyed *factory support* for Adaptec-Roxio
products here; now we don't because of a Usenet psychotic who calls
himself SMH... You think Mike Richter ought to be run off too because
he beta tested...?

Tim K

Sorry, Tim. I have to respectfully disagree with you. While there
may have been occasional *factory support* on this forum, it was
required due the lack of support at the factory itself. They were
operating on a shoestring budget.
In many cases, the *factory support* people were just flat wrong in
their statements. How many customers were misled with the comments
about Windows 2000 not needing ASPI?

If SMH really disturbs everyone that much, why pay him so much
attention with arguments online? I find it interesting that people
take the time to report him for alleged online "abuse", yet refer to
HIM as "psychotic" as you did above. That is tantamount to slander
and/or libel.
Old November 5th 03, 10:34 PM
Tim Kroesen

I cannot slander or libel SMH by branding him a psychotic when he acts
the part in public...

With respect to you Sir; Adaptec/Roxio not only provided Usenet support,
but private user forums on site, eMail support and every other damn
thing imaginable . The CD products worked well for the majority of
users too. No s/w is perfect; look at Nero. Where are its psycho
stalkers...g

Why pay SMH any attention by reporting him for clear Usenet abuse; to
abate his abuse here. Be sure to do your part!

Tim K

om...

Old November 6th 03, 01:24 PM
TommyDale

"Tim Kroesen" wrote in message ...
I cannot slander or libel SMH by branding him a psychotic when he acts
the part in public...

With respect to you Sir; Adaptec/Roxio not only provided Usenet support,
but private user forums on site, eMail support and every other damn
thing imaginable . The CD products worked well for the majority of
users too. No s/w is perfect; look at Nero. Where are its psycho
stalkers...g

Why pay SMH any attention by reporting him for clear Usenet abuse; to
abate his abuse here. Be sure to do your part!

Tim K

I guess I don't feel threatened by him.
Old November 6th 03, 01:45 PM
Don Nickell

TommyDale wrote:

"Tim Kroesen" wrote in message ...
I cannot slander or libel SMH by branding him a psychotic when he acts
the part in public...

With respect to you Sir; Adaptec/Roxio not only provided Usenet support,
but private user forums on site, eMail support and every other damn
thing imaginable . The CD products worked well for the majority of
users too. No s/w is perfect; look at Nero. Where are its psycho
stalkers...g

Why pay SMH any attention by reporting him for clear Usenet abuse; to
abate his abuse here. Be sure to do your part!

Tim K

I guess I don't feel threatened by him.

I don't feel "threatened" by the hundereds (literally) of MS and worm
e-mails I get daily either. That doesn't mean I want to continue getting
them!

Old November 6th 03, 11:06 PM
Tim Kroesen

I don't feel threatened either; the purpose of filing complaints is to
rid us of his SPAM minimum; regardless of your Roxio politics; and add
at least place SOME public record of objection to his psychotic postings
into the apparently permanent Usenet record.

Any stranger may do a Google on some CRD subject and not knowing the
story on SMH psychosis may clearly be influenced negatively as to his
intended victims. Indeed; search Google on CDR and Roxio and it's
impossible NOT to wallow in his utter crap. There are THOUSANDS of
psycho crap posts. This deserves not at least rebuttal? Let alone
complaints?

Do YOUR part and send some; do something CONSTRUCTIVE rather than waste
bandwidth and my time discussing the 'merits' of this SMH psychotic and
any valid point he MAY have ever had, on long obsolete s/w, before he
****ing flipped out, which you yourself acknowledge now.

Tim K

om...

Old November 7th 03, 12:34 PM
TommyDale

[...]

I'm not getting involved with any ongoing disputes. I merely pointed
out that when this first started, he had a legitimate complaint about
Adaptec/Roxio, just as I did. I'm not going to file complaints with
anyone. Live and let live, use a killfile, whatever.
Old November 7th 03, 03:54 PM
Rick Pali

"TommyDale" wrote:

I'm not getting involved with any ongoing disputes. I merely pointed
out that when this first started, he had a legitimate complaint about
Adaptec/Roxio, just as I did. I'm not going to file complaints with
anyone. Live and let live, use a killfile, whatever.

You still haven't said whether you just ignore his personal attacks or have
information validating them. You did say you have yet to read anything
untrue from him and he's made some pretty caustic allegations.

Oh I get it...now you're ignoring *my* messages too. Sounds like a case of
'birds of a feather...'

Rick.
-+---

http://www.alienshore.com/seeking/