System Attack

Old September 20th 03, 07:16 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

smh wrote:

And whatever became of the SIX (6) complaints you were supposed to have
filed with the FBI, Timmy?

======================
From: Timmy Kroesen
Subject: Timmy Kroesen ("net-Kook") Demands!
Date: 6/13/02

Make that Six...
======================

Let me explain something to you little freak; you have been ID'd by
Federal officials and are being watched.

Timmy Kroesen ("net-Kook") wrote (6/16/02):

It's quite obvious you've been warned then...

It may be 'quite obvious' to you with your exquisite sense of time, but
it's not so quite obvious to me, Timmy boy. You see, I haven't done the
interview -- yet. In my calendar, future is future, not past.

Didn't the FBI tell you I had been warned, Timmy boy? Only tell you an
interview WILL be coming, Timmy boy?

Have a Nice Day;
the Eyes of Justice are upon you!

I told you I thought I saw a black helicopter, Timmy boy.

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Looks like someone with to much time on their hands is attempting to
attack my business computer by posting malicious viri...(HA HA HA)

I'm laughing because of my system invulnerability!

However the FBI isn't so humorous as this is a Felony; they are
currently monitoring all such posts for analysis of the sender's ID.
I assure whoever this may be of several facts; you will be found
and prosecuted both Criminally and Civilly.

The reason I posted this notice here is because I have every reason
to believe this malicious idiot inhabits this group; as several
attacks to have also contained 'cc'd' addy's of other group members.

So keep em' coming fool; your day of reckoning is at hand.

Yet more promises, Timmy?

BTW, what's the status of this case, Timmy?
====================
From: Tim Kroesen

Subject: Deirdre' Straughan (cRoxio) is a Liar (daddy)(ii)
Date: 7/11/03

Impersonations, Transmittal of Obscene material, Transmittal of a
destructive virus, etc... As my business is operated from my home
business computer, any attack on it is a specified Felony.

Today's email contained Five items filtered as virus infected; all as
usual have been forwarded to my local FBI office and agent handling
the case. I wonder who's going to be keeping house for King Kong to pay
to pay my tab...?
====================

From: Tim Kroesen

Date: 7/11/03

Impersonations, Transmittal of Obscene material, Transmittal of a
destructive virus, etc... As my business is operated from my home
business computer, any attack on it is a specified Felony.

Today's email contained Five items filtered as virus infected; all as
usual have been forwarded to my local FBI office and agent handling the
case. I wonder who's going to be keeping house for King Kong to pay my
tab...?
====================

From: Timmy Kroesen
Date: 6/13/02

Make that Six...
======================

And whatever became of these promises of yours, Timmy?

Timmy Kroesen (net-Trash) wrote:
"smh" ...
Timmy Kroesen (net-Kook) wrote:

We're working on it Asshole...Play your game.

Why then pine about "demand" for the id? Are there problems, Timmy?

No problems ****wit; I promise you'll get your due.

Promises, promises, Timmy. Let see, today is (12/12/01). Do I have to
wait seven (7) more months for your yet another empty promise?

----------------------------------
From: Timmy Kroesen (Net-Trash)
Date: (5/18/01)

... this perp WILL be outed ...
----------------------------------

Let see, today is (9/20/03). Do I have to wait TWO more YEARS, Timmy?
Old September 21st 03, 04:33 AM
smh

Scott Alfter (friggin' Asshole) wrote:

"Tim Kroesen" wrote:

How many assholes do you have, friggin' Asshole?

==========================
From: (Scott Alfter)
Subject: Square pegs & Round holes Jazz (WinME Psychic?)
Date: 3/2/02

Here's what's currently in my killfile for this group:

/f:j

==========================
Old September 21st 03, 08:25 PM
Derek MacKeddie

Unfortunately the message
from smh contains his usual crap:

crap snipped

In my part of the world we put down sick little puppies like you.

What does smh stand for?

Sick,Manic, and Homicidal seems a good possibility.

Old September 21st 03, 08:51 PM
smh

Derek MacKeddie wrote:

Unfortunately the message
from smh contains his usual crap:

crap snipped

Are these only crap, but not libels?

--------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing
Old September 21st 03, 11:36 PM
Nikos Chantziaras

Tim Kroesen wrote:

The reason I posted this notice here is because I have every reason
to believe this malicious idiot inhabits this group; as several
attacks have also contained 'cc'd' addy's of other group members.

So keep em' coming fool; your day of reckoning is at hand.

Oh, no! I'm busted! Pleh!

-- Niko

Old September 21st 03, 11:43 PM
Nikos Chantziaras

Tim Kroesen wrote:

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel and SPAMMING
via repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.
[...]

The only reason I get to see postings from this moron, is that other people
respond to them. Is this really necessary? Can't we just ignore him?

-- Niko

Old September 22nd 03, 12:12 AM
smh

Nikos Chantziaras (Many Assholes still Unplugged) wrote:

Timmy Kroesen ("net-Trash") wrote:

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel and SPAMMING
via repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.
[...]

The only reason I get to see postings from this moron, is that other people
respond to them. Is this really necessary? Can't we just ignore him?

(Are all your assholes plugged up?)

Too dense not to force yourself to read?

Can't tell who the poster is?

====================

Old September 22nd 03, 01:00 AM
smh

Nikos Chantziaras (Many Assholes still Unplugged) wrote:

Timmy Kroesen ("net-Trash") wrote:

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel and SPAMMING
via repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.
[...]

The only reason I get to see postings from this moron, is that other people
respond to them. Is this really necessary? Can't we just ignore him?

Is that the Many-Assholes-still-Unplugged way of "proving" that the
following are libels?

--------------------------------------

Old September 22nd 03, 09:19 AM
smh

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote:

Timmy Kroesen ("net-Trash") wrote:

Looks like someone with to much time on their hands is attempting to
attack my business computer by posting malicious viri...(HA HA HA)

Several of us who have posted frequently in these groups are under such
'attack'.

What sacrifices those "several" make!

However, it has all the properties of someone simply having
been infected - and that same someone has kept posts from several of us
in his/her machine.

Virus got addresses from the saved newsgroup posts!

No friggin' ****, Mikey!

Updrade PC Guy Smith General 22 August 15th 04 01:57 AM
Dual processor system vs Single processor system HawkEye_42 General 3 January 27th 04 12:01 PM
Multi-boot Windows XP without special software Timothy Daniels General 11 December 12th 03 06:38 AM
ABIT VP6 "ERROR LOADING OPERATIN SYSTEM" revised SiLapuLapu Homebuilt PC's 0 October 14th 03 10:57 PM
Cooling Questions Peter Cavan Overclocking 37 September 2nd 03 06:42 AM