Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Old September 1st 03, 05:17 PM
Johnjohn

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:05:56 -0400, "Tim Kroesen"
wrote:

Methinks you are another self-centered anon *whiner* who wouldn't know
the right thing to do if it bit him in the ass.

BTW; the point is to have complaints placed in the public record right
along side SMH's crap.

Tim K

Nope Tim, you don't get it. We don't need to by publicly reminded of
the junk smh is posting. If you were really concerned about crap
being spewed out in this group you would just killfile him along with
everyone else and he would go away.
Guess I'll go ahead and pop you into my killfile right now. Bye, bye.

Old September 1st 03, 11:00 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen (Net-Trash) wrote:

Usenet Abuse- Stalking and Harassment, Repetitive posting of same
material SPAM

Stop pussyfooting around, Timmy, with bogus charge of repetitive posting
on a brand new post. After all, Mikey is pitifully, pathetically,
desperately counting on you.

Whatever happened to your charge of libel, Timmy? Why don't you stop
buffooning around and prove ANY of the following is a libel, Timmy?

( Are there problems, Timmy? )

Are there still problems, Timmy boy?

Timmy Kroesen, whatever happened to MIT, USC trace?

Tim Kroesen (the net-Trash) wrote:
"smh" ...
Tim Kroesen (the net-Kook) wrote:

Your gloating kind of proves my accusations now doesn't it... g

g - Idiot's perpetual silly grin

What a dumb ass logic you have, Timmy!

Why don't you ask Adrian Miller for the proof?
----------------------
From: "Adrian Miller (cRoxio)"
Date: 8/18/01

They confirmed that Sam Hong had been discovered to be
faking posts under various names ...
----------------------

...Yup...

Considering the difficulty you had with Mindspring, do you believe
Adrian Miller indeed got the info he claimed he received from
Earthlink? Do you think any ISPs freely giving out such info just
for the asking?
---------------------
From: "Tim Kroesen" (the net-Trash)
Subject: NO more Harassment and Libel from Sam Hong
Date: 8/16/01

It appears Mindspring may only take registered letters
from Law Firms seriously ...
---------------------

Some services will plainly only disperse information under Court Order
or to Law Enforcement officials.

It can't get any better than this: Timmy, of all people, just confirmed
that what Adrian Miller said was nothing but a rubbish.

We're working on it Asshole...Play your game.

Why then pine about "demand" for the id? Are there problems, Timmy?

No problems ****wit; I promise you'll get your due.

Promises, promises, Timmy. Let see, today is (12/12/01). Do I have to
wait seven (7) more months for your yet another empty promise?

--------------------------------
From: Tim Kroesen (Net-Trash)
Subject: Not being Abused, but being Pinned to the wall
Date: (5/18/01)

... this perp WILL be outed ..
--------------------------------

Let see, today is (9/1/03). Do I have to wait TWO more YEARS, Timmy?

Old September 2nd 03, 02:36 AM
Frank

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 01:59:27 -0400, "Tim Kroesen"
wrote:

Yes I did; matter of fact.

The post was also cc'd to Two separate 'abuse' addy's. Since *I* took
the time to do so; rather than just ****ing like *your* meaningless
little post here; I'll use the proper complaint format that *obviously*
requires the text I'm complaining about. I made it easy for an
obviously sensitive guy like you to do the same too; which of course is
the real point you apparently cannot fathom here.

Now quit your self-centered whining! (Just another point to think
about)

How many times did you cum in your shorts today little Timmy?
Old September 2nd 03, 01:22 PM
CapCity

"Folk" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 08:55:39 GMT, Isaac
wrote:

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 01:59:27 -0400, Tim Kroesen wrote:
Yes I did; matter of fact.

snip

Isaac

Dat's a fact. Methinks Mr. Tim has a God complex.

No ****. Wonder if he photocopies his junk mail and sends it to everyone he
can find.

Old September 2nd 03, 10:05 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Usenet Abuse- Stalking and Harassment, Repetitive posting of same
material SPAM

Isn't repetition doing a "service", Timmy?

Mike Richter & Timmy Kroesen's Abuse Crap

=====================
From: Mike Richter (King Troll)
Date: 9/21/01

Gerhard Beulke wrote:

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") says...

snip Abuse Crap

May you please stop posting hundreds (or probably
thousands) of your abuse crap into the NG's!
We know it now and nobody is interested downloading this
rubbish and wasting time and bandwidth.

Unfortunately, newcomers to the newsgroup do not recognize a troll by
its spoor unless someone flags the stench for them. In that sense, Tim
is doing a service. In addition, repeating the post to the ISP and
encouraging others to do the same may eventually get the troll pulled
out from under our bridge.
=====================

----------------------
Mikey, you are a Scum!
----------------------

Old September 3rd 03, 05:18 PM
Folk

wrote:

Methinks you are another self-centered anon *whiner* who wouldn't know
the right thing to do if it bit him in the ass.

BTW; the point is to have complaints placed in the public record right
along side SMH's crap.

Tim K

Look here, you top-posting asswipe. I killfiltered that smh idiot
because I don't need to read his spew. Your regurgitating it doesn't
help anyone here. You want to be a hero? Then send your abuse
complaints via e-mail and quit reposting the crap here.... dig?

.. .

wrote:
Yes I did; matter of fact.

The post was also cc'd to Two separate 'abuse' addy's. Since *I*

took
the time to do so; rather than just ****ing like *your* meaningless
little post here; I'll use the proper complaint format that

*obviously*
requires the text I'm complaining about. I made it easy for an
obviously sensitive guy like you to do the same too; which of

course is
the real point you apparently cannot fathom here.

I think the question some of us have is why your complaints show up

in the
newsgroup in addition to showing up in the mail boxes of the correct
complaint recipient. If others are making complaints, they aren't

being
echoed to the newsgroup.

Old September 4th 03, 12:10 AM
Tim Kroesen

Use a filter; Dig, Asswipe?

Tim K

Crap Snipped-

Old September 4th 03, 12:19 AM
Tim Kroesen

Go Michigan! Go Blue!

Tim K

P.S. Tell Maurice I said so too, you High Street flamer!

Old September 4th 03, 12:21 AM
Tim Kroesen

I wear boxers you tighty-whitey mommy-dressed adolescent freak...g

Tim K

wrote:

Yes I did; matter of fact.

The post was also cc'd to Two separate 'abuse' addy's. Since *I*

took
the time to do so; rather than just ****ing like *your* meaningless
little post here; I'll use the proper complaint format that

*obviously*
requires the text I'm complaining about. I made it easy for an
obviously sensitive guy like you to do the same too; which of course

is
the real point you apparently cannot fathom here.

Now quit your self-centered whining! (Just another point to think
about)

How many times did you cum in your shorts today little Timmy?

Toshiba DVD Drive problem Bob L General 7 January 11th 05 03:02 PM
How can I burn 890 mb vcd mpg? Mike Richter Cdr 5 August 25th 03 01:55 AM
Question about burning music. Mike Richter Cdr 1 August 2nd 03 11:00 PM
Data Security E_Net_Rider Cdr 13 July 30th 03 05:09 AM
Average rewrite and lifetime of Media Andreas Mitsis Cdr 18 July 25th 03 09:00 PM