Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Old August 30th 03, 01:00 AM
smh

Default Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

=======================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)
=======================================

Unstable galore with aspi on win2k:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Subject: still need to know about aspi layer pleez, no smh
Date: 7/2/01

ASPI doesn't 'belong' on Win2K and

programs which *use* the ASPI layer
can create serious instabilities.
=====================

Recommend install aspi on win2k:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (King Troll)
Date: 11/30/02

Operating System is Windows 2000 Professional

Here's the procedure I recommend.
3. Run your ASPI installer
=====================

Back to problems/unstable galore with aspi on win2k:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Subject: Easy CD Creator 4 and Win2K
Date: 8/23/03

You may also have chunks of an ASPI layer installed,
which alone is enough to create problems galore
=====================

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------

Old August 31st 03, 08:36 PM
Tim Kroesen

Usenet Abuse- Stalking and Harassment, Repetitive posting of same
material SPAM

From: smh
Newsgroups: comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.comp.periphs.cdr,a lt.cd-rom
Subject: Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:00:29 -0700
alt.comp.periphs.cdr:397673 alt.cd-rom:164389

. --------------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 7/2/01

Old August 31st 03, 11:54 PM
Morgan

Usenet Abuse- Stalking and Harassment, Repetitive posting of same
material SPAM

Did you really need to quote that entire garbage just to show that you have
reported the person...?

Just a point to think about for those of us who plonk for them to stay
plonked

--
Regards

Morgan

Old September 1st 03, 03:07 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Morgan wrote:

Did you really need to quote that entire garbage just to show that you have
reported the person...?

Is this only garbage, not libel?

=======================================

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 7/2/01

Old September 1st 03, 06:59 AM
Tim Kroesen

Yes I did; matter of fact.

The post was also cc'd to Two separate 'abuse' addy's. Since *I* took
the time to do so; rather than just ****ing like *your* meaningless
little post here; I'll use the proper complaint format that *obviously*
requires the text I'm complaining about. I made it easy for an
obviously sensitive guy like you to do the same too; which of course is
the real point you apparently cannot fathom here.

Now quit your self-centered whining! (Just another point to think
about)

Tim K

Old September 1st 03, 09:00 AM
smh

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Usenet Abuse- Stalking and Harassment, Repetitive posting of same
material SPAM

Stop pussyfooting around, Timmy, with bogus charge of repetitive posting
on a brand new post. After all Mikey is pitifully, pathetically,
desperately counting on you.

Whatever happened to your charge of libel, Timmy? Why don't you stop
buffooning around and prove ANY of the following is a libel, Timmy?

( Are there problems, Timmy? )

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 41 -- )

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (directcd/eject) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (directcd/eject) (ii)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

Old September 1st 03, 09:55 AM
Isaac

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 01:59:27 -0400, Tim Kroesen wrote:
Yes I did; matter of fact.

The post was also cc'd to Two separate 'abuse' addy's. Since *I* took
the time to do so; rather than just ****ing like *your* meaningless
little post here; I'll use the proper complaint format that *obviously*
requires the text I'm complaining about. I made it easy for an
obviously sensitive guy like you to do the same too; which of course is
the real point you apparently cannot fathom here.

I think the question some of us have is why your complaints show up in the
newsgroup in addition to showing up in the mail boxes of the correct
complaint recipient. If others are making complaints, they aren't being
echoed to the newsgroup.

Isaac
Old September 1st 03, 03:55 PM
Folk

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 08:55:39 GMT, Isaac
wrote:

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 01:59:27 -0400, Tim Kroesen wrote:
Yes I did; matter of fact.

The post was also cc'd to Two separate 'abuse' addy's. Since *I* took
the time to do so; rather than just ****ing like *your* meaningless
little post here; I'll use the proper complaint format that *obviously*
requires the text I'm complaining about. I made it easy for an
obviously sensitive guy like you to do the same too; which of course is
the real point you apparently cannot fathom here.

I think the question some of us have is why your complaints show up in the
newsgroup in addition to showing up in the mail boxes of the correct
complaint recipient. If others are making complaints, they aren't being
echoed to the newsgroup.

Isaac

Dat's a fact. Methinks Mr. Tim has a God complex.

Old September 1st 03, 05:05 PM
Tim Kroesen

Methinks you are another self-centered anon *whiner* who wouldn't know
the right thing to do if it bit him in the ass.

BTW; the point is to have complaints placed in the public record right
along side SMH's crap.

Tim K

Old September 1st 03, 05:10 PM
Tim Kroesen

Don't use words with which you obviously have no experience!

Tim K

"smh" wrote in message
Stop pussyfooting ...

Toshiba DVD Drive problem Bob L General 7 January 11th 05 03:02 PM
How can I burn 890 mb vcd mpg? Mike Richter Cdr 5 August 25th 03 01:55 AM
Question about burning music. Mike Richter Cdr 1 August 2nd 03 11:00 PM
Data Security E_Net_Rider Cdr 13 July 30th 03 05:09 AM
Average rewrite and lifetime of Media Andreas Mitsis Cdr 18 July 25th 03 09:00 PM