Direct to Cd recording.

Old June 29th 03, 02:39 PM
Graham Mayor

Default Direct to Cd recording.

I would think it extremely unlikely - though someone is bound to come along
and prove me wrong.
The process involves capturining streamed audio from the internet (with all
the vagaries that involves) converting to WAV then writing WAV to CD Audio.
I know of no software that will do that in one operation.

--

Graham Mayor

PVR wrote:
My PC is P4/2.4/512/WinXP with Nero. Is it possible to burn a CD
direct from WindowsMedia.com Radio Tuner (i.e. without first DL to
HD)? I want the CD to be playable in my car.

Peter.

Old June 30th 03, 03:04 AM
Mike Richter

PVR wrote:
My PC is P4/2.4/512/WinXP with Nero. Is it possible to burn a CD direct from
WindowsMedia.com Radio Tuner (i.e. without first DL to HD)? I want the CD to
be playable in my car.

It is possible, though I don't know whether it can be done with your
hardware and software. You need a recorder, medium and mastering program
capable of writing at 1x. I tried it some years ago with ECDC (which no
longer supports real-time writing) from Line In and had good results.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/