LG DVD rewriters difference?

Old February 22nd 07, 05:54 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
norm

Default LG DVD rewriters difference?

Can anyone tell me difference between DVD rewriters

LG GSA-E10L LG GSA-E20N

No diiference seen on LG compare site.
Thanks
Old February 22nd 07, 06:03 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Paul Heslop

norm wrote:

Can anyone tell me difference between DVD rewriters

LG GSA-E10L LG GSA-E20N

No diiference seen on LG compare site.
Thanks

possibly lightscribe? I don't know for sure, i only took a quick
glance on google but the first one comes up as having lightscribe and
i couldn't see that option on the second one.
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Old February 22nd 07, 11:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
norm

--

Yes I think UR right.
Uk LG site compares

Old February 23rd 07, 02:16 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Paul Heslop

wrote:

norm wrote:

Can anyone tell me difference between DVD rewriters

LG GSA-E10L LG GSA-E20N

No diiference seen on LG compare site.
Thanks

possibly lightscribe? I don't know for sure, i only took a quick
glance on google but the first one comes up as having lightscribe and
i couldn't see that option on the second one.
--

Yes I think UR right.
Uk LG site compares
GSAE10L & GSAE10N and both these support lightscribe.
No mention of LG GSA-E20N!

Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Looks like that's it then...so if you don't fancy whatever it costs to
buy lightscribe discs go for the one without :O)

Old February 23rd 07, 02:26 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

.. ----------------------
Mike Richter is a LIAR
-----------------------------------
Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR
-----------------------------------

norm wrote:

Can anyone tell me difference between DVD rewriters

LG GSA-E10L LG GSA-E20N

(From Google search)

LG GSA-E10L (Lightscribe)
http://reviews.digitaltrends.com/rev...pecs20904.html

LG GSA-E20N (+AV Capture function)
http://www.microdirect.co.uk/Product...roductID=16486
..

Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) Enjoys Playing Head

=========================
From: Deirdre Straughan (Roxio)
Date: 7/12/01

I just enjoy playing with his head from time to time.
99% of the time I do ignore him. Drives him nuts,
evidently.

=========================
From: (Joel)
Date: 7/12/01

You probably isn't good enough to lick his head
so don't dream of playing with his head G.
=========================
Old February 23rd 07, 12:37 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
norm

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:26:20 -0700, smh wrote:

. ----------------------
Mike Richter is a LIAR
-----------------------------------

norm wrote:

Can anyone tell me difference between DVD rewriters

LG GSA-E10L LG GSA-E20N

(From Google search)

LG GSA-E10L (Lightscribe)
http://reviews.digitaltrends.com/rev...pecs20904.html

LG GSA-E20N (+AV Capture function)
http://www.microdirect.co.uk/Product...roductID=16486
.

Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) Enjoys Playing Head

Thanks, but forget ex Adaptec staff ------- their SCSI card never
worked with my scanner and they ignored my request for help and I am
still a bit angry--- but gotter but them behind!

Old February 23rd 07, 12:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
norm

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:26:20 -0700, smh wrote:

LG GSA-E10L (Lightscribe)
http://reviews.digitaltrends.com/rev...pecs20904.html

Just read, only 2 reviews, both thought it dreadful.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/i...m?reviewid=614
said it is the best external DVD rewriter,

Old February 23rd 07, 08:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

.. -------------------------------------------
how HUGE are your BALLS, Adrian Miller?
Only a trashy company like Roxio or Adaptec
let loosed in Usenet this utter trash
----------------------

norm wrote:

Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) Enjoys Playing Head

Thanks, but forget ex Adaptec staff ------- their SCSI card never
worked with my scanner and they ignored my request for help and I am
still a bit angry--- but gotter but them behind!

This is one of the reasons:

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 6/6/05

I've no idea what turned it against
Adaptec / Roxio / Deirdre / Adrian / me.

Combo drives/rewriters? Tony Stanford Cdr 3 December 18th 06 03:33 PM
Difference between SAN and NAS [email protected] Storage & Hardrives 4 July 31st 06 08:07 AM
Difference between EPS and ATX PSU David Nguyen General 5 October 26th 04 05:30 AM
help re DVD rewriters Andy Cdr 5 October 22nd 04 09:00 PM
DVD-R and +R difference? MStepansky Dell Computers 0 June 27th 03 10:15 PM