Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)

Old August 20th 06, 09:15 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,comp.publish.cdrom.hardware,alt.cd-rom
smh

Default Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf/fixed)(pussyfoot)(ix)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz dicksinbutts at asshole.com screamed:

He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
Yes, 6.
GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the
UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

UDF is a fragile format
UDF is an unreliable format

the format is very fragile and unreliable

The format is bad - it loses data

The fault is not with the software but with the format

But then again:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf/fixed)(pussyfoot)

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin ****) crapped (5/4/06):

I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first
corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF at all
.

.

First, your problem is not with UDF

Second, fixed-length packets are
the most fragile and least reliable format

(Do you dig the "format" out of your asshole, Mikey?)

Mikey, why are you pussyfooting around with "the least reliable"?
Is the word "unreliable" no longer in your vocabulary?

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 7/9/02
Subject: act like a "floppy" HAH !!!

I format a CD-RW in CD Direct to get it to act like a big
floppy. I back up my Quickbooks accounting program to it
several times and it works....then around the 4th or 5th
time it stops working. It says something about it now
being "read only".

Why not use the CD-RW as a CD-RW and not a "big floppy".
This in-cd program is pretty carp really.

It may not be the program;
the format itself is very unreliable
=====================

BTW, does "the least reliable" logically translate to "unreliable"?
..

Mikey, you are The Slimiest Friggin SOB!
Old August 21st 06, 10:15 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,comp.publish.cdrom.hardware,alt.cd-rom
smh

Default Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf/fixed)(pussyfoot)(x)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz dicksinbutts at asshole.com screamed:

He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
Yes, 6.
GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been
blaming the UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

UDF is a fragile format
UDF is an unreliable format

the format is very fragile and unreliable

The format is bad - it loses data

The fault is not with the software but with the format

I have used only DCD for packet writing,
have had no problems due to the software
- but too many due to the format itself

to bother with it any longer.

But then again:

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 2/4/04

InCD is only for fixed-length,
which are very fragile and unreliable.
======================

Old August 22nd 06, 05:19 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,comp.publish.cdrom.hardware,alt.cd-rom
smh

Default Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf/fixed)(pussyfoot)(Lose)(i)

[...]

Is the word "lose" no longer in your vocabulary?

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 8/29/01

Now, go lose your data with fixed-length packets.
======================

But then again:

=======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec ****)
Date: 9/1/99
Subject: A note on Take Two

For Take Two to work ideally, your drive must support
packet writing and you must have DCD installed...to do it.

You may back up ... to a DCD-formatted erasable.
=======================
..

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
Old August 23rd 06, 06:25 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,alt.cd-rom
Tim Crowcrap

I told him we couldn't fool the public after we didn't even test anything. A
few things worked most didn't.

. --------------------------------------

Old May 2nd 07, 08:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

"Tim Crowcrap" krosenscrap wrote:

I told him we couldn't fool the public after we didn't even test anything.
A few things worked most didn't.

Bet Mikey misses Timmy terribly.

.
"smh" wrote:

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been
blaming the UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

---------------------------------
UDF is a fragile format
UDF is an unreliable format

The format is bad - it loses data
the format is very fragile and unreliable

Packet writing is the same as UDF
---------------------------------

But then again:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf/fixed)(pussyfoot)

Mike Richter (cRoxio ****) crapped (5/4/06):

I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first
corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF at all
'
.

Old May 3rd 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Tony[_3_]

and that goofball Adrian.

. --------------------------------------

Old May 3rd 07, 01:48 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Tony[_3_]

Mike Richter, Adrian Miller, Tim Kroesen, Deirdre Straughan. Where are they now?
Is Deirdre still fibbing telling tall stories? My previous computer fell victim
to take two. I used the best cd's money could buy. What happened to my data?
Inconsistencies that's what it is.

. --------------------------------------

Old May 3rd 07, 11:45 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

.. ----------------------
Mike Richter is a LIAR
-----------------------------------
Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR
-----------------------------------

Tony wrote:

Mike Richter, Adrian Miller, Tim Kroesen, Deirdre Straughan. Where are
they now? Is Deirdre still fibbing telling tall stories?

My previous computer fell victim to take two. I used the best cd's
money could buy. What happened to my data?

Had troubles with the "so far ahead" software??!!

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec ****)
Date: 9/24/99

I am an unabashed fan of TakeTwo ...

it is so far ahead of every other backup product I have seen that
it may in itself justify buying ECDC 4.
======================

But then:

I figured out why they called it Take Two.

That's the number of extra strength pain relievers you'll be
needing after staying up all night trying to make it work.

Mike Richter seems to be the only one
that can get Take Two to work...

Then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 6/13/04

Be EXTREMELY careful with Take Two. It had so many bugs that
Roxio decided to dump it.

Had Roxio kept contact with the developers after they bought
the product, they might well have made that sufficient reason
to buy ECDC for XP.
======================

Mikey, you are The Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB!
Old May 6th 07, 05:33 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

----------------------
Mike Richter is a LIAR
-----------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (Acraptec ****)
Date: 9/24/99

========================

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 6/13/04

Be EXTREMELY careful with Take Two. It had so many bugs that
Roxio decided to dump it.

Had Roxio kept contact with the developers after they bought
the product, they might well have made that sufficient reason
to buy ECDC for XP.
======================

Guess Take Two could have been made Winxp compatible had it been
developed internally, isn't that right, Mikey?

=======================
From: Adrian Miller (Ex-cRoxio)
Date: 10/28/01
Subject: Take Two Yanked

Wasn't Take Two an acquisition from another company anyway?

It was developed internally.
===========================

.

Mikey, you are The Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB!

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?

Plextor Roxio OEM Easy Media Creator 6 & 7 with NEC drive? * * Chas Cdr 1 March 29th 06 06:31 PM
Enhanced Audio CD image Adam Atlas Cdr 3 March 5th 06 03:42 AM
Nero 6 Differential and Incremental BackItUp Neil Cdr 1 March 3rd 06 12:34 AM
Bootable CD John Wallace Cdr 3 January 25th 06 11:51 AM
session fixation error when try to erase using Nero 6 Bun Mui Cdr 1 January 22nd 06 11:17 PM