IOMagic DVDrom not readable

Old October 21st 05, 02:59 PM

Default IOMagic DVDrom not readable

I have IOMAGIC dvd burner. The dvd made with this writer can not be
read by any other dvd rom.

I can read using the drive that was used to make it but not using
someother drive.

I burn on DVD-R.

I tried Nero, IOMagic s/w for writing both behave sameway.
I can read the Cds made with this writer...

Pls help in figuring out this..
I select ISO format while writing...

Thanks
Ramesh

Old October 21st 05, 10:46 PM

1) it stabilize in the drive
Pls let me know what you mean by stabilize.

2) If so, does it show files?

On the burner machine YES. Anywhere else NO

3) If so, are those the right files with the right names?

On the burner machine YES. Anywhere else Files are not shown.

I appreciate your swift response.

Thanks

Ramesh

Old October 22nd 05, 03:37 PM
Dave Cohen

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have IOMAGIC dvd burner. The dvd made with this writer can not be
read by any other dvd rom.

I can read using the drive that was used to make it but not using
someother drive.

I burn on DVD-R.

I tried Nero, IOMagic s/w for writing both behave sameway.
I can read the Cds made with this writer...

Pls help in figuring out this..
I select ISO format while writing...

Thanks
Ramesh

Try a dvd+r and see if same thing happens.
Dave Cohen

Old October 22nd 05, 09:42 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )
'

wrote:

1) it stabilize in the drive

Pls let me know what you mean by stabilize.

2) If so, does it show files?

On the burner machine YES. Anywhere else NO

3) If so, are those the right files with the right names?

On the burner machine YES. Anywhere else Files are not shown.

I appreciate your swift response.

Thanks

Ramesh

Maybe your CD-ROMs don't like the particular disc brand, maybe you
burned faster than the rated media speed, maybe your CD-ROMs not
compatible with DVD-R format. When you used Nero, did you select
"DVD-ROM (ISO)"?

Mike Richter, the slimiest friggin sob, is only interested in spewing
ITS supposed knowledge. Just a few posts Mikey did not follow-up:

========================
From: Curtis Croulet
Date: 9/22/04

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) screeched:

try providing some usable information - OS, what kind of
write you're doing, what error messages you get.

snip Curtis' response

=========================
From: E_Net_Rider
Date: 10/18/04

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered:

to get help you need to give information.

snip E_Net_Rider's response

===============================
From: David Sewell
Date: 1/26/03
Subject: Multisession problem

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) spewed:

If you identify the software you're using for the job and
the specifics of what you have done, we may be able to give
you a workaround.

Thanks for your reply.

The software is Easy cd creator version 4.02d, first session TAO,
second session TAO. Automatically import previous session (have
tried manual also). Other settings:- Data CD, Joliet, Mode2
cdromxa,Preserve normal file ordering - single data track only.

Hope that is enough info to help.
=================================

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!
Old October 25th 05, 04:42 PM

I write DVD at slowest speeed 1x.
I selected DVD ISO option while burning.

Thanks
Ramesh

Old October 25th 05, 05:51 PM
smh

wrote:

I write DVD at slowest speeed 1x.
I selected DVD ISO option while burning.

What are the write speeds given by [Nero CD-DVD Speed, Disc Info]?

As much as you can, spell out the exact, detailed steps you used with
Nero, starting with Nero version number.

(No response from me if you snip out any portion of my post, except this
line.)