New to this group - wut's the deal smh's one way feud?

Old January 23rd 06, 08:19 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (04-02)(sanaka)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Sanaka Thompson (****) whimpered:

They make purusing this group a chore and are just
the kind of spam that I've seen other forums entirely collapse and
disappear under the weight of.

Usenet veteran, ****? But why aren't there many posts of yours, ****?

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here, and they
are all defamatory, inflammatory, profane, yet barely intelligible,
attacks on one other person.

How has he not been banned from the group already?

How about you doing something about it, ****?

These Mikey's claims should help you:

Sammy deliberate misquotes

The creature's database of
misquotes ... is remarkable

It is true that a particular troll...
misquotes me and misrepresents me.

I only know what it posts when it falls out when replying
to someone who quotes the slanders and lies as you did.

it flails away with misquotes, statements out of context

Ask Mikey for the proof. Then all you need to do is copy & paste the
proof. It is that simple. It is that easy.

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here,
and they are barely intelligible

See if this is intelligible to you:

Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (04-02)

=======================
From: Sarah Johnson
Date: 4/27/02
Subject: CDRW - how to record CDRW at 10x

Is it possible to write CDRW discs at 10x using 4x certified
media? ie. can I force the drive to write at 10x speed?

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 4/29/02

an erasable rated for 4x max is not HS; a drive rated for
10x is HS. Therefore, the attempt would autmotically mean
a mismatch of media. If it worked at all (at 4x or 10x),
the result would be exceptionally flaky.

Ar you saying, you cannot use 4X media in a 10X drive,
even if you burn at 4X?

No. I am saying that there is a basic mismatch between HS media
and a non-HS writer.

You may be able to write something, but error rates will be high
======================

Only the slimiest friggin SOB could turn the question of burning 4x
cd-rw media at 10x into the question of burning HS media with non-HS
burner!

Anyhow, how could you have known about high error rates when you did not
even have a drive reporting the C1 errors?

You must have dug the C1 errors and the trumped-up cockamamie mumbo
jumbo out of your asshole, isn't that right, Mikey?

Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole?

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin ****) crapped:

James Perrett wrote:

Do you ever see any C1 errors with CDSpeed on your machines?

I recall having seen C1 errors on earlier versions of CDSpeed,

but I have run tests on several faulty discs on a number of drives
and can find no C1 errors any longer.

Perhaps the program has changed;
perhaps my drives (Plextor and Pioneer) are to blame.

Unfortunately, I'm not running Plextools and therefore have
no further information to offer.

Perhaps the Plextor used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?
Perhaps CDSpeed used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?
Perhaps Plextools used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?

Anyhow, how would you get the C1 errors when you don't even have
a drive reporting the C1 errors?

Perhaps you used to dig the C1 errors out of your asshole, Mikey?
'
-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------
..
Is the above not intelligible to you, ****ing ****?

No? Too complex for you, ****ing ****?

Got **** for brain, ****ing ****?

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 1/19/02
Subject: Using 2x CD-RW Media In 24x10x40x Writers???

While the drive may write the non-HS blanks, it is made for HS
media. Except for some old media, erasables are proving to be
forgetful on long-term storage.

( Didn't CD-R also "prove" to be forgetful )
( on long-term storage? )

Poorly written ones lose information more quickly.

( Doesn't that apply also to CD-R? )

Writing non-HS media in an HS drive is sure to give high initial
error rates which are likely to get bigger sooner.
======================

How could you have been so cocksure on the 'high initial error rates'
when you did not even have a drive reporting C1 errors?

You must have dug the C1 errors and the weasel, slimy words out of

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin ****)
Date: 12/20/01

non-HS blanks may be written with HS hardware
but are usually much less reliable than HS.
======================

How could you have known such a cockamamie mumbo jumbo when you did not
even have a drive reporting C1 errors, thus impossible for you to
determine the burn quality?

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 1/3/02

I've tested some 95-minute blanks.

Compared with the same manufacturer's 74s and 80s,
they have far higher error rates.
======================

How could you have tested for error rates when you did not even have a
drive reporting C1 errors?

You must have dug the C1 errors out of your asshole, isn't that right,
Mikey?

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 12/29/01
Subject: High Capcity CD=R

Some programs and some writers will let you use
the full capacity of the disc.

With my Plextor writers, the maximum is "90" minutes.

Needless to say, the error rate goes up rapidly
with increasing length even with top-quality writers.
======================

Needless to say, you must have seen the C1 errors, isn't that right,
Mikey?

But how could you have seen the C1 errors when you did not even have

Old January 29th 06, 07:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (01-06)(sanaka)

[...]

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin ****) crapped (1/26/06):

You can delete earlier entries from the combined TOC if you wish, but
they are then inaccessible in the usual sense since they no longer have
an address in the later TOC.

snip rest of crap on TOC

This friggin **** does not even know the TOC is not a directory of
files! The TOC has nothing to do with file system, Friggin Freak!
'
-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------
..

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 1/3/02
Subject: 900MB disks

I've tested some 95-minute blanks.

Compared with the same manufacturer's 74s and 80s,
they have far higher error rates.
======================

How could you have tested 95min when your Plextors use max 90min?

And how could you have measured error rates when your Plextors did not
even report C1 errors?

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin ****)
Date: 7/21/02

the first sector after the TOC will be the start of
the first file.
======================

The TOC is not a directory of files. The TOC has nothing to do with
file system, Friggin Freak!

And the TOC is not in the data track, but in the lead-in track, Friggin
Freak!
'
-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------
..

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin ****)
Date: 6/2/03

You can delete a file from one session in a later session
either by not importing it or by dropping it from the TOC
when you write the new session.

Please read one of the usual references
for such elementary information:

======================

The TOC is not a directory of files. The TOC has nothing to do with
file system. You drop nothing from the TOC, Friggin Freak!

Indeed the TOC is elementary information!!!
'
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
..

Old February 3rd 06, 02:55 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

my balls itch.