New to this group - wut's the deal smh's one way feud?

Old December 23rd 05, 09:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession(Pioneer)(sanaka)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Sanaka Thompson (****) whimpered:

They make purusing this group a chore and are just
the kind of spam that I've seen other forums entirely collapse and
disappear under the weight of.

Usenet veteran, ****? But why aren't there many posts of yours, ****?
Do a lot of nym shifting, ****? Or, just a peeper, ****?

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here, and they
are all defamatory, inflammatory, profane, yet barely intelligible,
attacks on one other person.

How has he not been banned from the group already?

How about you doing something about it, ****?

These Mikey's claims should help you:

Sammy deliberate misquotes

The creature's database of
misquotes ... is remarkable

It is true that a particular troll...
misquotes me and misrepresents me.

I only know what it posts when it falls out when replying
to someone who quotes the slanders and lies as you did.

it flails away with misquotes, statements out of context

Ask Mikey for the proof. Then all you need to do is copy & paste the
proof. It is that simple. It is that easy.

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here,
and they are barely intelligible

See if this is intelligible to you:

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (Pioneer)

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 4/18/04

Not all burners support multisession on DVD.
My [Pioneer] A103 apparently does not, my A107 does. === Pioneer YES
======================

Wow! Multisession on DVD with Pioneer !!

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****)
Date: 6/30/04

The only supported DVD-ROM format I have seen is DAO.

My experience is with WinOnCD 5 and Nero 6.
Neither allows me to write TAO

to either of my Pioneer DVD writers. === Pioneer No
=======================

Wow! No multisession on DVD with Pioneer !!
'
-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------
..

Is the above not intelligible to you, ****ing ****?

No? Too complex for you, ****ing ****?

Got **** for brain, ****ing ****?

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/30/04
Subject: Adding Data to 4.7GB disc

I am trying to add data for backup purpose to DVD disc 4.7GB.
Session 1 goes well to recod data.
Anything after session 1 is written to the disc in a normal way
"data disc has been created successfully". It is in session 2, 3,
4 and so on. Any session added after session 1 is not viewable or
visible in explorer or shell.

My software is Easy Cd Creator 5 basic.

My experience with DVD-ROM is limited (and I've not used ECDC for
the job), but I have never seen an option to add sessions to the
format.

The only supported DVD-ROM format I have seen is DAO.

My experience is with WinOnCD 5 and Nero 6.

Neither allows me to write TAO ...
to either of my Pioneer DVD writers.
======================

Wow! No multisession on DVD with Nero !!
'
-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

Old December 25th 05, 09:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (standard)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (standard)

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered (10/5/04):

In my limited experience, multisession on ISO 9660 DVD-ROM is
unsupported, poorly supported or inconsistent in both writers
and software.

How the hell do you know that, slimeball?

Have you found the documentation?

Mikey (8/10/04):

"Documentation for this is still sparse or
missing altogether"

Have you found the standard?

Mikey (9/8/04):

"I've not found any standard
for multisession DVD-ROM in ISO 9660 style."

'
-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Old December 26th 05, 06:19 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession(inconsistencies)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession
(inconsistencies)

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered (6/17/05):

I burned a DVD+R using Roxio Creator Classic v 6.1.1 and
Plextor PX-708UF and did not close the session. I burned some
more data and closed the session. When I attempt to read it
on my DVD-ROM drive, Windows 2000 does not seem to be able to
read anything. Putting the DVD+R in the Plextor, no problem.

There are inconsistencies in handling multisession,
especially on DVD+R

Does DVD now support multisession, Friggin Freak?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin Freak)
Date: 8/10/04

DVD-ROM is normally and I believe exclusively written DAO,
hence only single-session.
======================

Inconsistencies? How the hell do you know that without the
documentation and without the standard, Friggin Freak?

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered (10/5/04):

In my limited experience, multisession on ISO 9660 DVD-ROM
is unsupported, poorly supported or inconsistent in both
writers and software.

Have you found the documentation, Friggin Freak?

Mikey (8/10/04):
"Documentation for this is still sparse or
missing altogether"

Have you found the standard, Friggin Freak?

Old January 2nd 06, 07:41 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession(inconsistencies)(ii)(sanaka)

[...]

Have you now seen an option to add sessions, Friggin Freak?

======================

Old January 3rd 06, 07:36 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin ****) splattered (6/17/05):

Old January 9th 06, 09:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession(inconsistencies)(iii)(sanaka)

[...]

the documentation and the standard, Friggin Freak?

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered (10/5/04):

In my limited experience, multisession on ISO 9660 DVD-ROM
is unsupported, poorly supported or inconsistent in both
writers and software.

Have you found the documentation, Friggin Freak?

Mikey (8/10/04):
"Documentation for this is still sparse or
missing altogether"

Have you found the standard, Friggin Freak?

Mikey (9/8/04):
"I've not found any standard
for multisession DVD-ROM in ISO 9660 style."

There are inconsistencies in handling multisession,
especially on DVD+R

Mikey must be burning DVD+R with a needle, a cigarette lighter,
and a magnifying glass!

..
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
..