New to this group - wut's the deal smh's one way feud?

Old November 17th 05, 04:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Who Is Sammy Hong & Why Are They Saying All These Horrible ThingsAbout Him? (iii)

Timothy Kroesen wrote:
A little history for you... About Five or so years ago SMH (Sammy Hong
to us ****wartsg) blew his gasket over Adaptec reps servicing their
product in this group. Yep... we actually had product service here from
a major supplier until Psycho Sammy chased them off. Mike Richter was
acquainted with them as a Beta tester so now bears the brunt of Sammy's
grunt.

It's pretty clear our Sammy has little life beyond internet trolling and
trying to 'one-up' Mike in the CD knowledge department here. Just for
future reference in dealing with his psychosis... 'You can't argue with
a sick mind'. The general consensus is just to use the killfile but I
find him rather entertaining; just like my puppy chasing his tail... g

Take a good bite Sammy! We know you're really just trying to imprint
upon your HANDLER.

Arf, arf, arf!

Tim K

Thanks for the summary, Tim. A few notes: Adaptec became Roxio and
dropped the personnel who provided support here and elsewhere. When I
insisted on changes to the NDA, my beta testing stopped - which was
before ECDC 6 entered beta test and I never 'progressed' beyond 5.x.

Sammy's asylum allows access to these groups unfortunately. I don't
killfile it because it's amusing to count the tirades. On the other
hand, I don't read its spew.

Anyway, it's good to see that you're still active.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/
Old November 17th 05, 06:55 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

.. -------------------------------------------
how HUGE are your BALLS, Adrian Miller?
Only a trashy company like Roxio or Adaptec
let loosed in Usenet this utter trash
Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR
-----------------------------------
Mike Richter is a LIAR
----------------------

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) crapped:

A few notes: Adaptec became Roxio and dropped the personnel

Is "dropped" a new euphemism for "fired"?

=====================
From: Adrian Miller (ex-cRoxio)
Date: 1/8/02

Roxio also fired...the entire DCD development team.
It was not just me.
====================

When I insisted on changes to the NDA, my beta testing stopped

How do you stop from something that was ended? You make it sound as if
it was by choice:

=======================
From: Adrian Miller (ex-cRoxio)
Date: 11/21/01

With the ending of the beta test program by Roxio,
Mike's last link is gone as he quit the Roxio mailing list
=======================

BTW, didn't you cry your hearts out when cRoxio ended the beta program?

==============================
From: smh
Date: 2/11/03

Wasn't your life's ambition being a cRoxio/Acraptec beta tester?
Isn't that your life is all about, Mikey?

---------------------
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 2/20/01

The worst that Roxio is likely to do to me is kick me off
the beta team.
---------------------
==============================
Old November 20th 05, 01:21 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode(elementary)(iv)(sanaka)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Sanaka Thompson (****) whimpered:

They make purusing this group a chore and are just
the kind of spam that I've seen other forums entirely collapse and
disappear under the weight of.

Usenet veteran, ****? But why aren't there many posts of yours, ****?
Do a lot of nym shifting, ****? Or, just a peeper, ****?

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here, and they
are all defamatory, inflammatory, profane, yet barely intelligible,
attacks on one other person.

How has he not been banned from the group already?

How about you doing something about it, ****?

These Mikey's claims should help you:

Sammy deliberate misquotes

The creature's database of
misquotes ... is remarkable

It is true that a particular troll...
misquotes me and misrepresents me.

I only know what it posts when it falls out when replying
to someone who quotes the slanders and lies as you did.

it flails away with misquotes, statements out of context

Ask Mikey for the proof. Then all you need to do is copy & paste the
proof. It is that simple. It is that easy.

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here,
and they are barely intelligible

See if this is intelligible to you:

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (elementary)(iv)

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 1/18/04
Subject: Audio and Data files on same CD

Tim Kroesen ("Net-Trash"):

Burn the audio first, then the data!

That is not the case with the number of commercial disks
that I have played with, data was first..

Nero can do it all in one hit.

I am not surprised that Nero can make a Mixed Mode disc,

This is elementary material.
======================

Elementary when you required research, Mikey?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****)
Date: 5/14/01
Subject: Mixed Mode

Thanks to the input here, I have to do some research.

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/17/01
Subject: Why can't i make a mixed-mode CD?

I learned from previous discussion here that I was in error
- and now I have to research it.

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****)
Date: 6/7/01

On that thread, I promised to research the information.

I did, I posted the correction in that newsgroup and
wrote up the page so others would not be caught.

I've discovered the source of my error - a poorly worded
definition in a usually trustworthy reference
======================

==========================
From: (The Butcher)
Date: 6/8/01

What a bunch of crap. Mixed mode is as simple as baby's food.
Lame excuses about "poorly worded definitions"...
==========================

Mixed Mode is anything but elementary to you, Slimeball !!
'
Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!
'

Is the above not intelligible to you, ****ing ****?

No? Too complex for you, ****ing ****?

Got **** for brain, ****ing ****?

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****)
Date: 1/18/04

Nero does it very well, Its a Mixed Mode CD..

Which is essentially without value

unless you are a very skillful programmer
and have ancient hardware.
======================

Without value when data and audio can be contained on a single cd?

Doesn't it then mean CD-Extra and Enhanced CD are also without value
unless you are a very skill programmer?
'
-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****)
Date: 3/11/04

Mixed Mode is inappropriate unless you are writing
your own program to go onto the disc.
======================

Is Mixed Mode now only "inappropriate" instead of "without value"?

======================

From: smh
Date: 3/15/04
Subject: combo audio/data disk and mixed mode disk

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) crapped:

combo audio/data disk and mixed mode disk in Nero 7.23
What is the difference.
What is the advantage of using one as oppose to the other?

CD Extra / Enhanced CD are the usable formats;

Mixed Mode is inappropriate unless you are writing your
own program to go onto the disc.

When you make CD Extra, do you write your own program to go
onto the disc, Mikey? You don't?

Doesn't it then make CD Extra also "inappropriate" or
"without value"?

Why is CD Extra a usable format when it's inappropriate?
'

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 7/14/00
Subject: Adaptec audio CD

I am trying to create an audio CD using the Disc-at-Once
option in Easy Cd Creator to eliminate the gap between tracks.
But when I go into this window the option is grayed out and
not available to me.

There are two usual reasons for the DAO option being grayed out:
... or your layout cannot be written DAO.

a Mixed Mode layout cannot be written DAO
======================

The slimiest friggin SOB will say anything to weasel out Ezcd bugs!
'
-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!

From: Mike Richter
Date: 12/20/00

There's no way that the drive can read two sessions at once
and no software of which I'm aware which will let you try
to access an audio session from a data session.

[Audio in a separate session can't be accessed]

======================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 11/18/02
Subject: Audio sessions & volumes

It is possible to burn the second session, but not possible
to link the TOC. Therefore, the audio tracks are not accessible
from the data side.

From: Mike Richter
Date: 5/14/01

the FAQ says that a Mixed Mode disc is written
in a single session.

and should mean that one can access CD-DA tracks
from within the data track.

[Audio can be accessed because in the same session]
======================

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****)
Date: 8/16/04

Tracks of the audio session can be addressed
from the data session

[Audio can be accessed from a separate session!]

of a Mixed Mode disc

Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!