Nero label volume option problem

Old April 4th 06, 02:13 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Nero label volume option problem

I'm using Nero Burning Rom 7, and I keep un-checking ""remember last used
volume label" option. But every time I start it, there's the last volume
label and that option is checked again.

Anyone have any ideas about this?

Old April 4th 06, 08:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Ken_B wrote:

I'm using Nero Burning Rom 7, and I keep un-checking ""remember last used
volume label" option. But every time I start it, there's the last volume
label and that option is checked again.

Anyone have any ideas about this?

I gave up on Nero managing volume label some time ago and does not even
bother checking the feature. Can't understand why Nero does not import
vol label when continuing sessions. Just remember to "correct" labels
manually.
'

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (01-06)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (07-02)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (elementary)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (dvd)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (multisession)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing (TOC)
Old April 5th 06, 12:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Was there ever any bug-less software?

I think I'll just not label the disks and stick with the default "New".

Thanks for the reply.

. --------------------------------------

Old April 10th 06, 06:46 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

On 4/3/06 9:13 PM Ken_B wrote:
I'm using Nero Burning Rom 7, and I keep un-checking ""remember last used
volume label" option. But every time I start it, there's the last volume
label and that option is checked again.

Anyone have any ideas about this?

I have the previous version Nero 6. I don't recall anything about last
used volume label coming up. Have you checked in preferences/options to
see if that can be turned off?

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old April 10th 06, 05:54 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Yes, I keep turning it off and it keeps turning itself back on!

"Brian K" wrote in message
ink.net...
On 4/3/06 9:13 PM Ken_B wrote:
I'm using Nero Burning Rom 7, and I keep un-checking ""remember last used
volume label" option. But every time I start it, there's the last volume
label and that option is checked again.

Anyone have any ideas about this?

I have the previous version Nero 6. I don't recall anything about last
used volume label coming up. Have you checked in preferences/options to
see if that can be turned off?

--
________
Brian M. Kochera "Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!"

Old April 11th 06, 08:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

A) Check and see if any of your configuration files are marked Read
Only. Sometimes when stuff gets copied from download or CD it's marked
Read Only. If it's a config file that means that no changes will stay
changed. B) If that's not the case, back up your registry and then see
if there's something in the registry that's preventing you from making
the change. C) Before either of these, check with documentation to see
if the free version permits you to turn this function off. D) If using
XP be sure you have Administrative Privs.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

On 4/10/06 12:54 PM Ken_B wrote:
Yes, I keep turning it off and it keeps turning itself back on!

"Brian K" wrote in message
ink.net...