Reliable DVD Burner

Old October 11th 05, 09:15 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) squeaked (8/29/05):

error rate begins to rise

Have you seen C1 errors since (8/10/05)?

Mikey, still digging C1 errors out of assholes?

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered (8/10/05):

James Perrett wrote:

Do you ever see any C1 errors with CDSpeed on your machines?

I recall having seen C1 errors on earlier versions of CDSpeed,

but I have run tests on several faulty discs on a number of drives
and can find no C1 errors any longer.

Perhaps the program has changed;
perhaps my drives (Plextor and Pioneer) are to blame.

Unfortunately, I'm not running Plextools and therefore have no further
information to offer.

Perhaps the Plextor used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?
Perhaps CDSpeed used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?
Perhaps Plextools used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?

Anyhow, how would you get the C1 errors as you insinuated below
when you don't even have a drive reporting the C1 errors?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/17/02

You are writing non-HS media in an HS drive. In some cases,
you might be able to get something onto the disc, but it
will have high error rate
======================

Perhaps you used to dig the C1 errors out of your assholes, Mikey?
'
-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/20/02

modern computer media are optimized for the higher speeds
of current drives. Very few can be written at 1x, not many
more will do a decent job at 2x, and some are prone to
high error rates at 4x.
======================

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****)
Date: 6/12/02
Subject: High and low speed CDRW - compatibility

High-speed write-once drives do not write at constant speed.
Typically, they begin at 16x then write faster toward the edge of
the disc. The blank is uniform, of course, so some of the write
will be far from its optimum. A good 24x blank may well give
acceptable results throughout, but the error rates will be higher

======================
(Never heard of Running Optimum Power Calibration, Mikey?)

Old December 14th 05, 04:23 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (DVD error rates)

' --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) crapped (8/29/05):

Does anybody know of a reliable company selling a DVD Burner
that will work first time out of the box ?

my own tests match those of experts, indicating that error rate
begins to rise rapidly above 6x on the best drive/media combinations
tested.

FYI: I use only Pioneer for DVD.

How did you get the error rates when Pioneer is not supported by either
KProbe or CD-DVD Speed? Did you dig them out of your asshole, Asshole?

Care to name these so-called experts, Asshole?
'
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!

Old December 20th 05, 04:35 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Hey smh, STFU!

Presario 5834: CD Burner Questions Dave Compaq Computers 2 January 24th 05 01:58 AM
Burner has demon inside dax Cdr 2 February 16th 04 04:54 AM
BackUp MyPC: How to Slow Down the CD Burner? JamesDad Cdr 5 October 29th 03 04:10 AM
Help!! My Burner Can't Read Any Disks (Blank or Recorded) , Is it Dying On Me. Neemo Cdr 0 July 30th 03 05:57 AM
Help!! My Burner Can't Read Any Disks (Blank or Recorded) , Is it Dying On Me. Neemo Cdr 1 July 29th 03 03:52 PM