A Message to SMH

Old June 10th 08, 03:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Default ASPI Kills Win XP - Adrian Miller (Roxio)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/38wte6

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above )
(is a LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels!)
'

Allen (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

His fixation on Mike is relatively recent. He used to post the same
scurrilous stuff about an employee of Roxio (name forgotten)

Like this one?

ASPI Kills Win XP - Adrian Miller (Roxio)

There were NO reports of aspi killing win xp.
None, nada, zip, zilch!

Yet:
From: smh
Date: (8/1/01)
Subject: ASPI "Kills" WinXP?

Adrian Miller (cRoxio) spewed:

4.00 and 4.01 installed the Adaptec ASPI layer and
there have been quite a few reports in the XP beta groups
of that killing the OS.

Aspi "killing" WinXP? "Quite a few" reports?

how BIG are your BALLS, Adrian Miller (Roxio)?

Only a trashy company like cRoxio or Acraptec
lets loose in Usenet this utter trash
Old June 10th 08, 03:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Default Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (error rates)(C1=0)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

The Kat (Pipsqueak) squawked:

He is also OFTEN wrong, in part or in whole.

Like this one?

Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (error rates)(C1=0)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Lying Friggin ****)
Date: 8/3/04

James Perrett wrote:

Mike Richter crapped:

My standard for any disc I use seriously is that

my test writes give zero errors - C1 and C2.

I'm surprised that you can produce a disc with zero C1 errors

Don't be surprised - just select burner and media appropriately.
I have waiting in the outgoing mail two copies of a master for
pressing. One is on T-Y, the other Mitsui. Both were recorded
at 8x on a Plexwriter 1210s.

Each was tested and found free of C1 and C2 errors.

The above is an unadulterated white LIE.

There will always be some C1 errors. They say C1 errors are built into
the CD. There is no CD with zero C1 errors.

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB!