InCD stopped working

Old May 10th 04, 02:06 PM
B. Peg

Don't feel bad. My InCD won't even begin to format a CD-RW with Windows XP
Home. Everything else works. Nero support said to wait for next InCD
version. I did. It didn't help either. My computer has locked up with
InCD running and even TaskManager wouldn't break InCD to stop running. Had
to do a hard reboot to get control back.

Nero support has been a mixed blessing. Seems more letters are "Dear Valued
Customer" try..... (form letter 1)...(form letter 2)...(form
letter )...,etc. Sometimes they even ask for the InfoTools log files
"twice" -- I don't even think they read their messages. :(

I know Plextor includes Roxio's packet-writing (Direct CD) software in their
bundle. Maybe there is a reason?

B~

Old May 10th 04, 07:21 PM
smh

the fault is not with the software but with the format

Maybe they have not consulted Mikey?

========================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: act like a "floppy" HAH !!!
Date: 7/9/02

This in-cd program is pretty carp really.

It may not be the program;

the format itself is very unreliable

and demands a level of quality that
few if any erasable media deliver.
========================

Old May 10th 04, 07:22 PM
smh

Maybe they have not consulted Mikey?

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Roxio Shill)

I have used only DCD for packet writing,
have had no problems due to the software -
but too many due to the format itself

to bother with it any longer.

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Roxio Shill)

uninstalled DCD
when I stopped testing for Roxio
=====================

The above Mikey's statement is the first ever case in which a Shill is
rejecting the very product IT is shilling for.

With a Shill like this, Roxio doesn't need any critics!

-------------------------
Roxio, Eat Your Heart Out !!!
-------------------------

Old May 10th 04, 07:23 PM
smh

Roxio is the Firestone of CDR software
--------------------------------------

"B. Peg" barfed:

snip

"B. Peg" wrote (4/12/04):

Oh, Easy CD Creator Platinum never missed a lick here

Like this?

-------------------------------
"B. Peg" spewed (4/16/04):

I am now delving into the world of DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, etc.
What a nightmare that is! I've even had disk go bad (corrupt)
overnight. They play fine today, but will not play tomorrow
(same deck!). Some play fine on one brand and not at all on
another. Go figger.

It's a big mess.

That's what you get with Roxio? No kidding!
-------------------------------
Old May 11th 04, 02:18 AM
Brendan R. Wehrung

smh ) writes:
the fault is not with the software but with the format

Maybe they have not consulted Mikey?

I think it's the Curse of Sammy.

Brendan

Old May 11th 04, 06:01 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

"Brendan R. Wehrung" (Pipsqueak) squealed:

snip squealing

Instead of squealing like a stuck pig, why don't you prove ANY of the
following is a libel?

( Why are you pipsqeaks unable to prove at least one of the following is
a libel -- when Mikey has proof of misquotes ???!!! )

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 23 -- 45)

Mike Richter, Any Material Connection w/ Roxio-Adaptec?

Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (major bug)
Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (critical bugs)
Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (early/often in beta)

Mike Richter & "Readily Acknowledge"
Mike Richter & "Heard of None"
Mike Richter Dishonest?

Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
Frauds by Mike Richter (1 of 2)
Mike Richter got Big Balls !!!

****ty Beta Testing at Roxio-Adaptec (i)
****ty In-House Testing at cRoxio-Acraptec (DAE)
Frauds by Roxio-Adaptec (1 of 2)
Mike Richter's Gobbledegook
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)
Mike Richter & "Once is not enough"

Mike Richter & Enhanced CD (i)
Mike Richter & CD Extra - SAO/TAO ?
Mike Richter & CD Extra (ii)

Mike Richter & ASPI (i)
Mike Richter & Unstable Galore & ASPI

Mike Richter & "Lethal for archiving"

What an Asshole !!!
Old May 11th 04, 06:02 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

"Brendan R. Wehrung" (Pipsqueak) squealed:

snip squealing

Instead of squealing like a stuck pig, why don't you prove ANY of the
following is a libel?

( Why are you pipsqeaks unable to prove at least one of the following is
a libel -- when Mikey has proof of misquotes ???!!! )

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing
Old May 11th 04, 06:19 AM
Brendan R. Wehrung

smh ) writes:
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?

"Brendan R. Wehrung" (Pipsqueak) squealed:

snip squealing

You can't take one sentence with all the pages of drivel you deal us?
It's annoying to have to check the author column to see who wrote a reply
because when it's you there will be no content worth reading. Most of the
people here try to be helpful.

Brendan