Can't copy Microsoft CDs but I've done it before with Plex and ECDC?Using Liteon and Nero

Old December 2nd 03, 11:29 PM
Crypto

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 03:15:28 GMT, DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote:

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:02:31 -0500, "Tim Kroesen" wrote:

All smoke and no substance to your crack-head 'argument'.

Why quote what you clearly know via Three claimed Years here is nothing
but harassing crap unrelated to your question???

Oh; you're lazy and I'm a bad guy for calling you on it.

No you're a bad guy for making harassing statements because I won't waste my time
snipping things for no good reason.

If Sam "harasses" you in response to your snotty comments like the ones you made to me,
you don't like it but if you want to harass someone like me then it's okay, using your
moron logic.

That's why I will enjoy seeing him bug you. You deserve it.

Tim K

DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:24:34 -0500, "Tim Kroesen"

wrote:

There of course is no reason to repeat and perpetuate harassment;

please
snip it! If you think they mean nothing perhaps a Four Year campaign
of harassment against YOU personally would change YOUR (lazy assed

and
self-centered) view of trimming posts?

We can arrange that here... Just say "GO ROXIO"! g

With your attitude I can see why he is doing it. If he bothers you I

hope he continues for
another four years.

Dave,

You really really don't know what has gone on here with SMH or you
would never defend the guy. I have had him kill filed for a long time
and the only time I remember him is when someone else propagates his
paranoid crap.

Old December 3rd 03, 02:39 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Crypto ("Pipsqueak") wrote:

You really really don't know what has gone on here with SMH or you
would never defend the guy. I have had him kill filed for a long time
and the only time I remember him is when someone else propagates his
paranoid crap.

Are these only paranoid crap, not LIBEL?

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of these is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes. )

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing
Old December 3rd 03, 11:36 PM
Tim Kroesen

Sammy's harassment...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Better you should just lurk then. Another inflamed Johnson around here
we don't need...g

Tim K

DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote in message
Wishful thinking and you lie about no enjoyment. I'll be lurking and

laughing as you post
your angry messages about Sam. "Wah wah, you're perpetuating Sam's

harassment
you meanie." ;-)

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 00:02:36 -0500, "Tim Kroesen"

wrote:

...seems to me your the guy who's now bugged...g But *I* take no
enjoyment...

Tim K

DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote in message
news Jada Jada Zing Snipped-

Old December 3rd 03, 11:40 PM
Tim Kroesen

....or you're just lazy and inconsiderate, then demanding of the flaming
you got.

Tim K

DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote in message

I wasn't trying to propogate anything, just reply to messages. Sam's

flames can
easily be skipped over in my replies if anyone wants to read what I

was saying so I
don't see any problem with them. Snipping is a waste of time and

effort in most cases

Old December 6th 03, 10:57 PM
Tim Kroesen

Hey Dave; you were warned nicely at first; my admonishment was likewise
confirmed by another. Feel free to be any kind of fool you like; just
don't think you've convinced anyone of anything else here.

Tim K

DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote in message
news
Look who's talking. You want other people to do extra work so you

don't have to skip
over something you don't want to read. That wouldn't be because you

are lazy and
inconsiderate of other posters would it? ;-)

Whine some more for me about Sam's messages. "Boohoo, Sam said

something that wasn't
nice."

Old December 9th 03, 12:24 AM
Tim Kroesen

....g

(That still gives you the last word...)

Tim K

DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote in message
....You are too stubborn and hostile to be reasoned with......