Why is SMH such an anally retarded obsessive?

Old November 9th 03, 06:55 PM
GMAN

In article , (TommyDale) wrote:
"Rick Pali" wrote in message
.rogers.com...
"TommyDale" wrote:

I'm not getting involved with any ongoing disputes. I merely pointed
out that when this first started, he had a legitimate complaint about
Adaptec/Roxio, just as I did. I'm not going to file complaints with
anyone. Live and let live, use a killfile, whatever.

You still haven't said whether you just ignore his personal attacks or have
information validating them. You did say you have yet to read anything
untrue from him and he's made some pretty caustic allegations.

Oh I get it...now you're ignoring *my* messages too. Sounds like a case of
'birds of a feather...'

Rick.
-+---

http://www.alienshore.com/seeking/

I ignore his attacks, just as I ignore your smart-ass remarks. I
will repeat this one more time, as apparently you failed to read it
the first time:

"I'm not getting involved with any ongoing disputes. I merely
pointed
out that when this first started, he had a legitimate complaint
about
Adaptec/Roxio, just as I did."

smh has "NEVER" had a legitimate gripe with anyone when it comes to Roxio or
Adaptec. He has never , ever "owned" the software and as such has NO right to
complain at all about the software. He stole the software from a warez site
that he so bragged about years go. Of course he uses the X-No Archive command
in his posts so that his posts are NEVER archived on google for future
reference.

sms, prove to us that you have officially owned the software and i will never
post bad about you again, deal????? I want scans of receipt or other
proof....... Or else STFU.

"Birds of a feather"? Well, if agreeing that Adapted/Roxio is crap,
I suppose so. I don't send out personal attacks, but those people at
that company did lie to millions of people.

Old November 9th 03, 10:32 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have examples of misquotes! )

Rick Pali wrote:

HOW DO YOU READ KILL-FILED POSTS? WHY HAVE KILL FILES?

When you say "Like I said, I have yet to read anything untrue from him"
after he accuses another newsgroup participant of beating his wife, the only
conclusion is you're as much of a nut as he is.

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of these is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have examples of misquotes. )

I merely pointed out that when this first started,
he had a legitimate complaint about
Adaptec/Roxio, just as I did."

Hell, I agree with that. I can't stand Roxio software and stopped using
their offerings even before they spun off of Adaptec. Still, just because he
started with a legitimate complain, doesn't mean his obsessive barely
comprehensible message are appropriate or even useful. If anything, his
means if 'spreading the word' his own cause.

HOW DO YOU READ KILL-FILED POSTS? WHY HAVE KILL FILES?