Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)

Old September 2nd 03, 11:06 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Gunther wrote:

Jeebus H. Kreist! I've been away from this ng for
over a year, and your crap was one big reason I left.
Here it is a year later and you're STILL a prick!
Why can't you just STFU and stay home?

Why are you all worked up over crap?

Is this only crap, not libel?

==================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
==================================

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Subject: Is EZCD As Bad As Some Say?
Date: 9/28/02

When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it
by reporting bugs.

I make no secret of either my success or my complaints with it.
=====================

No kidding! Hasn't your precious NDA limited you in what you say?

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: A Message to Roxio, Adaptec, Adrian Miller
Date: 11/17/00

Mike Richter stated yesterday that HE does the beta testing for
Adaptec / Roxio.

Yes, he said that many times in the past. If I was one, though, I
wouldn't exactly go around telling people that I was one

I have never made a secret of the fact - in part because it limits me in
what I can say.

Those who are not subject to an NDA are free to invent and to speculate.
=====================

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------

Old September 3rd 03, 07:55 AM
smh

Gunther wrote:

Jeebus H. Kreist! I've been away from this ng for
over a year, and your crap was one big reason I left.
Here it is a year later and you're STILL a prick!
Why can't you just STFU and stay home?

Why are you all worked up over crap?

Is this only crap, not libel?

============================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)
============================

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Date: 9/28/02

When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it
by reporting bugs.

I make no secret of either my success or my complaints with it.
=====================

No kidding! Have you been violating your precious NDA, Agreement
and Word all these times, Mikey?

=============================
From: smh
Subject: Adaptec TakeTwo: === Response to Mike Richter ===
Date: 11/28/99

Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill) wrote:

smh wrote:
When you returned after a hiatus (or an exile as somebody called it),
you shouted very excitedly what a wonderful product Take Two is and
further added that it alone is worth the price of ECDC4, and it did
backup your system just wonderfully. When Adaptec ****ed up almost all
the functionality of ECDC4, your suggestion that Take Two is bug free
was hard to take.

Sorry about that. I report what I know and what I can subject to NDA.

You can take the NDA and shove it up to you know where.

... I will not violate my word in the NDA on beta results ...

One more time: Take that NDA and shove it up to you know where.

Both you and Adrian should have challenged "not me" and disproved it
with a statement that there were no reports of it either by the beta
testers or from internal tests.

Should I? In spite of my agreement? I don't know whether you consider
your word of no value, but I value mine - highly. That has nothing to do
with the sanctions that are imposed in the NDA, by the way.

What agreement is this? If it is what I think it is, then the comment I
made earlier about the NDA should apply to that also.

...There were reports! And you knew about the Registry corruption.
'There "may" be ... ' my foot. There were! And there will be.
They ought to skin you alive.

I have no comment to offer in violation of my agreement - my contract,
if you prefer - with Adaptec. If you expect me to go back on my word
with them, you will be frustrated.

I thought you knew nothing, but here you are insinuating that you know
something but ... My, how noble of you, though!
=============================

Mikey:

Old September 3rd 03, 05:19 PM
Folk

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:29:38 -0400, "Tim Kroesen"
wrote:

Make it so. I don't need anyone's anon attention and furthermore
cannot find a single bit of service you've ever added to this group.
Will I miss you; not even.

How's life been up on Walton Mountain lately... Lonely, I'd guess...g

Tim K

God, you're just as bad as the smh asswipe.

PLONK

Old September 3rd 03, 11:00 PM
smh

Gunther wrote:

Jeebus H. Kreist! I've been away from this ng for
over a year, and your crap was one big reason I left.
Here it is a year later and you're STILL a prick!
Why can't you just STFU and stay home?

Why are you all worked up over crap?

Is this only crap, not libel?

==================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
==================================

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Date: 9/28/02

When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it
by reporting bugs.

I make no secret of either my success or my complaints with it.
=====================

Did you, Mikey?

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: (3/18/01)

...Remember that EZ-CD has been out for
short time and very few people have it, and we already heard more than
enough problem reports.

You have heard three sorts of problem reports:

1) Installation troubles
2) Specific inconveniences and stupidities on a relatively minor level
3) Speculative and uninformed general complaints, notably from one troll
who acknowledges that it has never run ECDC.
=====================

Did the above make no secret of these critical bugs, Mikey?

---------------------
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: (5/15/01)

My own recommendation was to withhold release
until all critical bugs were exterminated
---------------------

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------

Old September 4th 03, 03:00 AM
smh

Gunther wrote:

Jeebus H. Kreist! I've been away from this ng for
over a year, and your crap was one big reason I left.
Here it is a year later and you're STILL a prick!
Why can't you just STFU and stay home?

Why are you all worked up over crap?

Is this only crap, not libel?

======================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)
======================================

=====================

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: (3/18/01)

...Remember that EZ-CD has been out for
short time and very few people have it, and we already heard more than
enough problem reports.

You have heard three sorts of problem reports:

1) Installation troubles
2) Specific inconveniences and stupidities on a relatively minor level
3) Speculative and uninformed general complaints, notably from one troll
who acknowledges that it has never run ECDC.
=====================

Did the above make no secret of this major bug, Mikey?

---------------------
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Subject: Cannot rename file with EZCD 5.01
Date: 4/19/01

It's a major bug, reported to Roxio by the beta team.
---------------------

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------

Old September 11th 03, 07:04 PM
smh

Gunther wrote:

Jeebus H. Kreist! I've been away from this ng for
over a year, and your crap was one big reason I left.
Here it is a year later and you're STILL a prick!
Why can't you just STFU and stay home?

Why are you all worked up over crap?

Is this only crap, not libel?

============================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)
============================

Easy Coaster Creator 4.0 was released with the following bug:

Major bugs fixed in 4.02 (in 3/00, 7 months after its release):

System Tests for Digital Audio Extraction. Copying audio tracks from
CD to hard disk or CD-R gave much slower results in version 4 than
version 3.x for some CD-ROM drives, so with some systems it was
impossible to copy audio tracks directly from CD to CD-R.

[ In plain language, the System Tests gives "0.9x" as the DAE speed of
most, if not all, CD drives. (Acraptec tacitly acknowledged that ALL
IDE CD drives were affected by the bug.) ]

The reason why Ezcd 4.0 was released with such a bug is this:

=======================
From: Adrian Miller (Acraptec)
Subject: Acraptec Gibberish 101 and === More LIES ===
Date: 4/7/00

The DAE issue did not show up until after shipping of 4.00.

During beta testing all the testers reported DAE speeds in 4.00
similar to what they got in 3.5c.
======================

The above slimily implied:
(1) the POS would not have been released had the bug been discovered
before the release; and

(2) the "0.9x" DAE bug would be fixed in no time.

Note 1: The bug was finally fixed seven (7) months later and
the fix was only *partial*.
Note 2: Incredulously, this bug *reappeared* in Ezcd 6!

The beta testers did not discover the bug despite having a "significant"
beta program:

======================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: EZ Creator 4. 0 - True it has MAJOR bugs ?
Date: 9/2/99

They had a significant beta program ...
=====================

Imagine having a "significant" beta program, yet cannot even find an
"impossible not to detect" bug. [See the end of the post why it's an
'impossible not to detect' bug.]

Mikey Richter's weasel excuses for not finding the bug a

======================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: ****ty Beta Testing at Roxio-Adaptec
Date: 4/6/02

What is the point of beta testing at all if
you do not use representative sample of burners in use.

Not all beta testers use Plextors or SCSI, but while I was testing for
them, many of us did. In general, beta test is for functionality rather
than diversity - that is, the company wants competence in determining
and reporting performance, not variety of hardware. Hardware testing
requires many drives, firmware versions, motherboards and so on. It is
generally done by the manufacturer (alpha level) because they have the
hardware.

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 4/7/02

... but beta testing is used to find hw
incompatibilities as well. It just strikes me as odd that a
significant problem with ide dae could get pass any
reasonably diligent testing program.

Beta testing finds whatever the testers turn up. Given the variety of
hardware on which CD recording depends, that means that compatibility
per se is examined at alpha or through public beta. AFAIK, neither
Adaptec in the past nor Roxio more recently has ever conducted a public
beta. With a manageable base of external testers, there's little hope of
turning up hardware incompatibilities so the publisher does whatever it
manages at the alpha level.
======================

What a weasel mumbo jumbo Mikey spins!

The fact is one beta tester, GMAN, was using a cd-rom that a user
reported getting the "0.9x" DAE:

======================
From: (GMAN)

...i have been using a Panasonic 24x scsi drive...
[ I had approx 8x DAE ]
======================
From: jerry r

EZ creator 4 tests show my [Panasonic] CDr508 [24x] scsi drive
at .9x for DAE.
======================

( Is it possible the same drive gets "0.9x" on one system while it gets
"8x" on another system? See: "GMAN is a LIAR" )

Regardless whether beta test is only for functionality and not for
hardware incompatibility, this bug is 'impossible' to miss:

=======================
From: Adrian Miller (Acraptec)
Subject: smh is wasting bandwidth again
Date: 4/14/00

...the program insists that [System] tests are run on drives
when it is first run...
=======================

System Tests has to be run when Ezcd is first used! That is, hardware
testing is forced.

Mikey Richter's weasel excuse that beta testing did not find the
"impossible not to detect" bug because beta testing is not for hardware
incompatibility is a LIE.

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------
Old September 12th 03, 05:19 PM
Tim Kroesen

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel and SPAMMING via
repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.

Additional references to portals that have recently banned this
psychotic for Stalking, Harassment and/or SPAM should you require
additional
information.

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:04:11 GMT
From: smh
Newsgroups: comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.comp.periphs.cdr,a lt.cd-rom
Subject: Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
om

alt.comp.periphs.cdr:398266 alt.cd-rom:164555

"smh" wrote in message
ocket.com...
. --------------------------------------

From: (GMAN)

Old September 12th 03, 08:31 PM
smh

Timmy Kroesen ("net-Trash") wrote:

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel
and SPAMMING via
repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.

Why wasn't there a charge of repeated response of the same content to
this, Timmy?

(Haven't you asked Mikey for the examples of supposed "misquotes",
Timmy? Those examples would actually substantiate your charge of
libel.)

Funny you mention "repeated", Timmy.

That's exactly what Mikey did in this very thread with "misquotes":

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 8/16/02

The creature's database of
misquotes and inventions is remarkable

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 9/4/03

It is true that a particular troll...
misquotes me and misrepresents me.
=====================

Didn't Mikey tell you about the supposed "misquotes", Timmy?
Didn't Mikey give you examples of the supposed "misquotes", Timmy?

Wonder why Mikey didn't provide Timmy with the examples of the supposed
"misquotes", considering that such examples would surely prove at least
one of the following is a libel:

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 51 -- 66)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (directcd/eject) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (directcd/eject) (ii)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

Toshiba DVD Drive problem Bob L General 7 January 11th 05 04:02 PM
Question about burning music. Mike Richter Cdr 1 August 2nd 03 11:00 PM
Data Security E_Net_Rider Cdr 13 July 30th 03 05:09 AM
Average rewrite and lifetime of Media Andreas Mitsis Cdr 18 July 25th 03 09:00 PM
Roxio 5.3.1.154 and CD RWO Drive Locked? Gary Seven Cdr 41 July 10th 03 10:33 PM