The solution for my long file names problem.

Old August 2nd 03, 08:03 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

smh wrote:
Ric wrote:

At the time, I found Easy CD
Creator easier for making data discs but it didn't support session at once

Ezcd not supporting SAO is the big secret Mikey the Scum has been
covering up with unadulterated, white lies. This is one example:

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)

======================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Subject: Easy CD Creator makes CD-Extra disc
with no track titles
Date: 9/15/01

...when I just burned my first
CD-Extra disc -- the program did not transfer track titles or
publisher or artist information to the disc. I am using the latest
upgrade, v4.05, of Easy CD Creator.

If you want to do a true CD Extra, you have to comply with the rules
for CD Extra - which means TAO and no titles.

ECDC and anything else which complies with the standard will
comply with the standard.

I know that's hard to accept, but try - real hard.
======================

Perhaps, it's Mikey who should try - real hard?

Mike Richter & CD Extra - SAO/TAO ? (Half-Baked Research)

http://www.roxio.com/en/common/gloss2.html (link invalid)
http://www.osta.org/technology/cdr.htm#s (same as above)

Session-at-Once is...used for CD Extra.

The above Mikey's statement that CD Extra means TAO is the fruit of his
so-called "research":

=====================
From: Mike Richter (King Troll)
Subject: Mixed Modes - and similar
Date: 5/30/01

After doing the research, I have prepared a page on the combination
modes and posted it in the primer at my site. Though one expert has
reviewed it, I look forward to comments from anyone with experience.
=====================

So much for the Mikey's so-called "research" and
so much for the so-called "expert" who reviewed it.

[ Any chance to reveal the identity of this so-called "expert?" ]

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------

Old August 2nd 03, 08:12 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

smh wrote:
Ric wrote:

I always get confused between CD Extra and Enhanced CD. But what I was doing
at the time was writing the first session as audio and the second session as
data, which, as you say, is essentially just making an "enhanced CD". I
think the reason behind this idea of "non-standard" actually came from Easy
CD Creator (which I know you just love...).

I am just reposting slEzcd bugs and problems others reported.
I am just exposing unadulterated, unmitigated, white LIES and FRAUDS.

I say **** smells like **** when cRoxio shills, lapdogs and lackeys say
**** smells like roses.

so I'd write the first session as DAO but not finalized with CDRWin then add
a data session with Easy CD Creator. Easy CD Creator would always give me a
warning that this is a non-standard format and may not be readible on some
systems. I'd just ignore that warning and everything would work fine.

Don't know about the cRoxio's claim of "non-standard" rubbish, but
cRoxio itself says these:

... When creating an Enhanced CD ...
... while burning an Enhanced CD ...

Maybe cRoxio was covering up for this?

====================
From: steven
Subject: EZCD 5.02b Enhanced CD mode
Date: 8/29/01

It seems that version 5's enhanced CD mode doesn't work,
and it won't let you add sessions to an audio CD, so
if I want to create an enhanced CD I'm stuffed!
====================

Mikey's cockamamie excuse for the steven's problem:

=======================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 8/28/01

There is no Enhanced CD Mode - so, no, people have not used it.

Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!

Flash card reader: write problem... KILOWATT General 7 June 1st 04 12:19 AM
Mysterious Hard Drive Problem Bill Anderson General 4 January 18th 04 03:43 AM
boot-up problem Dave General 1 January 11th 04 02:38 PM
Can't get CD Burner to Burn Nottoman General 2 December 22nd 03 05:47 PM
Get the Serial Number with Visual Basic Michael Wittmann General 15 November 15th 03 06:03 PM