Blue screen errors in VxD at start up?

Old July 8th 03, 08:36 PM
dennis

Default Blue screen errors in VxD at start up?

Lately I get a blue screen with a exception OE that occurs in
0028:C14A5743 in VxD--- caused by VxD voltrack (4) + 0000. The only
thing I have installed in the past 6 months is the newest version of
Netscape 7.1 on June 30th. I also get a following error in VxD
CDVSD(01). Does anyone have any idea what those vxd errors are? I have a
fairly fresh formatted PII 450 Gateway w/ 384 ram running Windows 98SE.

Old July 9th 03, 05:56 PM
Quaoar

dennis wrote:
Lately I get a blue screen with a exception OE that occurs in
0028:C14A5743 in VxD--- caused by VxD voltrack (4) + 0000. The only
thing I have installed in the past 6 months is the newest version of
Netscape 7.1 on June 30th. I also get a following error in VxD
CDVSD(01). Does anyone have any idea what those vxd errors are? I
have a fairly fresh formatted PII 450 Gateway w/ 384 ram running
Windows 98SE.

Do you have an external USB CD-Writer installed? If so, this can happen
if there is a CD in the drive on startup, the OS polls the drive before
the CD drivers have loaded or before packet reading software (UDF file
system) has loaded. If freshly formatted, are all of the required
device drivers been installed?

Help! Getting daily blue screen, ***STOP: 0x0000007F Hal Dell Computers 6 May 14th 04 03:26 PM
SINXP Blue Screen help needed [email protected] Gigabyte Motherboards 1 February 8th 04 11:37 PM
Blue screen Tony Dell Computers 2 January 24th 04 10:37 PM
msn 6.0 blue screen Pieter Webcams 1 August 20th 03 06:11 AM
B S O D (Blue Screen Of Death) MiniDisc_2k2 General 6 July 18th 03 12:30 PM