Memory Upgrade on Gateway Profile 1.5

Old July 9th 03, 03:26 AM
J. Arzente

Default Memory Upgrade on Gateway Profile 1.5

I need to add memory to my fathers Gateway Profile 1.5 , Where's the
best resource to see if its possible, it currently has 64mb and can go
to 256, But how does one install it. Thanks to all. Jim
Old July 9th 03, 06:53 PM
Tom Clydesdale

Go to www.crucial.com and enter the computer model number. You will get, in
return, the available memory chips for that system, at a very good price if
you order over the internet. The chips, have in the past, been shipped
without shipping charges - don't know if that is still a valid
consideration.

The memory chip will arrive with printed instructions for installation.

Good luck

om...