David your blog

Old December 15th 18, 05:11 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_2_]

Default David your blog

https://vxer.home.blog

You already know that, because you've gotten a copy of the notification
and replaced the url with another one. You don't have permission to
host my things, and you never have.

So, I've succesfully nuked yet another unuauthorized copy of something
you uploaded without my permission. More are coming, David.

In the meantime, this is going to stay as my signatu

Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
to learn more. If you've already become a victim or know someone who
has, you can provide the following information to them, your lawyer,
local law enforcement, etc.
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk - His local police. Report?
David Brooks (BoaterDave)
Jersey Cottage 86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton Devon EX9 6ER United Kingdom
Phone: 44-1395-443340 (H) 07974-193550 (M)
Email(s): ,

Old December 15th 18, 10:54 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital
Shadow[_2_]

Default [OT]David your blog

On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 04:11:09 -0000 (UTC), Diesel
wrote:

hxxps://vxer.home.blog

I've never visited his "site", but my site scanner shows it
contains DMCA blocked copyright material. In some countries even
visiting such a site will download copyrighted material to your HD and
constitute a crime.

So, as usual, my advice is to NEVER click on ANY URL provided
by the cybercriminal BD. Not even stuff labeled "look at the funny
clown", "here's a great youtube video about the second world war", or
"a pic of the bottles I emptied yesterday, all on my own, because I
don't have any friends".

As to you, Diesel, stop spamming all the newsgroups. Put an OT
up. Nobody that matters reads the posts anyway.

(check the site before clicking)
TY
[]'s

[...]

Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old December 15th 18, 12:35 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital
David B.[_4_]

wrote:

hxxps://vxer.home.blog

I've never visited his "site", but my site scanner shows it
contains DMCA blocked copyright material. In some countries even
visiting such a site will download copyrighted material to your HD and
constitute a crime.

What 'scanner' would THAT be, Shadow?

So, as usual, my advice is to NEVER click on ANY URL provided
by the cybercriminal BD. Not even stuff labeled "look at the funny
clown", "here's a great youtube video about the second world war", or
"a pic of the bottles I emptied yesterday, all on my own, because I
don't have any friends".

That's BAD advice. There's no malware on an Apple Mac, iPad or iPhone.

As to you, Diesel, stop spamming all the newsgroups. Put an OT
up. Nobody that matters reads the posts anyway.

Agreed. He can 'discuss' his failings with me on alt.computer.workshop
at any time without disrupting other Usenet groups.

hxxps://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
(check the site before clicking)
TY
[]'s

Following a check at VIRUS TOTAL ....

If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting
provider:

It is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS
settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24
hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access
to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

There has been a server misconfiguration.
You must verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address
configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache
may be required for new settings to take effect.

The site may have moved to a different server.
The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may
have moved the account to a different server.

http://192.251.238.3/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

--
Regards,
David B.

https://vxer.home.blog/2018/12/08/vxer-a-profile/
Old December 18th 18, 01:04 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
John McWilliams

On 12/15/18 PDT 11:08 PM, Diesel wrote:

x-posted crap.
FU set.

Mentally balanced??
Old December 22nd 18, 02:07 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital,alt.2600
John McWilliams

On 12/20/18 PDT 3:29 PM, Diesel wrote:
"David B." "David
Wed, 19 Dec 2018 22:36:38 GMT in
alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

On 19/12/2018 10:52, Diesel wrote:
John McWilliams
news rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 12/15/18 PDT 11:08 PM, Diesel wrote:

x-posted crap.
FU set.

Mentally balanced??

X-posted!

Old December 31st 18, 02:09 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
Diesel[_3_]

John McWilliams news Tue, 18 Dec 2018 00:04:37 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Newsgroups:
alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homeb
uilt,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system Subject: David your
blog Followup-To: alt.windows7.general
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:04:37 -0800

yqsn3XBFJ26CsP5F
WLqV5YUMi261avR3ZaT
alt.comp.os.windows-10:84274 alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt:39274
rec.photo.digital:222924 comp.sys.mac.system:172030

On 12/15/18 PDT 11:08 PM, Diesel wrote:

x-posted crap.
FU set.

Mentally balanced??

I'm fine John. Thanks for asking!

Old December 31st 18, 11:46 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
David B.[_4_]

On 31/12/2018 01:09, Diesel wrote:
John McWilliams news

Mentally balanced??

I'm fine John. Thanks for asking!

No, you are NOT "fine", Dustin. :-(

--
David B.
Updated Blog comments:-

Old January 1st 19, 01:14 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
John McWilliams

On 12/31/18 PDT 2:46 AM, David B. wrote:
On 31/12/2018 01:09, Diesel wrote:
John McWilliams news

Mentally balanced??

I'm fine John. Thanks for asking!

No, you are NOT "fine", Dustin. :-(

Rubbish

Our PM: David Conman. Ian Field Homebuilt PC's 3 April 2nd 12 09:48 PM
ultra-right Israeli blog received Best Blog award OSfllwrb General 1 January 29th 07 07:39 AM
Thanks David M. pheasant Overclocking 1 September 29th 06 06:43 AM
Ping: David/ P2B Uncle Vinnie Overclocking 1 July 4th 05 03:55 PM
David and Tom Scales, please? [email protected] Dell Computers 9 March 19th 05 09:01 AM