Top 10 Worst Multifunction Printers

Old December 22nd 04, 08:33 AM
Fred

Default Top 10 Worst Multifunction Printers

I think we can all agree that the Lexmark X73 tops the list.
What are the other nine?

Fred

Old December 22nd 04, 10:30 PM
David Chien

See latest PC World & PC Magazine Reliability reviews for general
rankings of printer reliability across brands.
Old December 23rd 04, 12:14 AM
gerryf

Of all time, or still generally available?

First, I concur...x73, man if I had a dime for every time someone called me
with a problem about this....

I'd like to nominate the Cannon BJC-5000, the leakiest (systemic) inkjet
I've ever come across.

Old December 23rd 04, 01:49 AM
Hecate

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:33:40 GMT, "Fred"
wrote:

I think we can all agree that the Lexmark X73 tops the list.
What are the other nine?

Do Lexmark make any others?

--

Hecate - The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
Old December 23rd 04, 06:35 AM
Fred

Hey, now wait just a minute there, Gerryf!! B^) My other printer is a
BJC-5100 and that thing runs and runs and runs. Bought it reconditioned in
1999 and still puffing. Never had a leak with it (yet). I bet the 5000
must be the old pre-improved model.

Old December 24th 04, 09:00 PM
s.belghazi

Is it February ones ? Please specify for both magazines !
regards

"David Chien" wrote in message
See latest PC World & PC Magazine Reliability reviews for general
rankings of printer reliability across brands.

Canon multifunction printers and SP2 John Latter Printers 11 October 9th 04 04:08 PM
Multifunction Printers Goyan Printers 2 July 15th 04 12:18 PM
Multifunction Printers Goyan General 1 July 15th 04 11:42 AM
Epson RX500 vs Canon MP700/730 Multifunction Printers Jerry Bianchi Printers 0 January 30th 04 10:53 PM
deskjet 845 C ink Pascal Printers 2 November 17th 03 09:16 AM