3M 8000 Particle Respirator N95, 30-Pack

Old May 22nd 09, 06:56 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
[email protected]

Default 3M 8000 Particle Respirator N95, 30-Pack

Price:$15.99
Image: http:///image.php?id=B000GUP7X4
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000GUP7X4

Aside from recent challenges expressed by others in obtaining N95 respirators, I ordered a 30 pack from Deerso at $13.98/box and received them promptly. I should hope that anyone reading these reviews realizes that the bulk of the negative feedback is not product related, but just people caught up in the swine flu hysteria.As stated, this is a good mask for a great price. Anyone familiar with the various types of respirators on the market will realize that a N95 is a far better mask than those marketed as "dust masks" you find at the hardware store. Those sell for $2-$5 for a two pack, these provide better protection and at $13-$15 for a box of 30, is a much better bargain.The mask is perfect for anyone with alergies and/or asthma, which pretty much describes me. They are firm to the touch, as opposed to the soft cloth green surgical N95's (which cost more), and have dual elastic straps that hold tight throughout a long day. They are perfect for the garden, cleaning around the house & yard, changing the cat litter, doing anything with flour, and especially dusting & vacuming. Compared to softer masks, this mask actually breathes better and I don't sweat under it as much. Like all masks, the metal nose clip is very helpful and, perhaps this is just my imagination, seems to hold better. Meaning it doesn't give way as easily as other brands I have tried, where you have to keep pinching it every so often to close the gap over your nose. This is a big issue to anyone like myself who wears glasses and they keep fogging up if your mask doesn't fit well.As for my two cents on whether or not this is a good "flu mask," N95 means the mask will prevent 95% of particles from getting through. The only way to be really, really sure is to get a N100 mask and have it be a full fask mask as germs can just as easily get into you via your eyes and ears. Is anyone seriously going to wear one of those all the time?For me, a N95 mask is better than a regular mask and falls into the category of "good enough" (for me).Overall, this was a great buy.
Great masks. I bought 2 packs to keep in our family "emergency kit." They fit my small head pretty well. I'm a female with petite frame. They also fit my husband who is medium build. I am not so happy with the fluctuating costs, but lucky to get these at a decent price. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to be prepared for any unforeseen events. Personally, I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I ordered 2 of these on April 28th 2009 at a price of $13.95 each. Four days later in the evening on May 1st I recieved an email saying they were out of stock and would have to cancell my order. Now I see that the item is back in stock on May 5th at $22.95 each. Talk about FEAR PROFITEERING. Canceling my order and repricing 65% higher. This company should be forbidened from doing business through amazon.com. If Amazon continues to use companies like this they will lose my business.
These masks work great for dust, and even for bacteria. But a Virus is much, much smaller and these masks cannot stop the spread of a virus.
In the 10 minutes between when I put this in my cart and shopped for other items before checking out it went from $13.99 to $16.99. It's the only one of 5 different sizes not shown as out of stock, still it's 3 to 5 week shipping time. What gives? Again, I refuse to buy from people profiting from the swine flu. Based on the review from 2 hours ago the price bounces all over.
Patented filter media with advanced electrostatically charged microfibers help make breathing easier and cooler for enhanced user comfort. Lightweight construction enhances worker comfort and wear time. Adjustable noseclip reduces eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit. Two-strap design with single point attachment helps provide a secure fit.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Disposable EARLOOP Face MASK, Filters Bacteria 3 Ply - (Box of 50):http:///index.php?id=B000QX51LY
3M 8210 Particulate Respirators N95, 20-Pack:http:///index.php?id=B0000AXTBR
Gerson N95 Cup-Style Particulate Respirator (20/Box):http:///index.php?id=B000EDQVFQ
3M 8511 Particulate Sanding Respirator N95, Valve 10-Pack:http:///index.php?id=B0002YKBV2
N95 KIMBERLY CLARK Brand Particulate Respirators Surgical, Dust Mask, 10/ pack:http:///index.php?id=B000G7SVY4

ACCESSORIES:

Allied International 45470 Emergency Roadside Assistance Set:http:///index.php?id=B001NPDR2Y
MAGLITE ST4D016 4-D Cell LED Flashlight, Black:http:///index.php?id=B000IXBUEO
Medique 733P10P 10-Person Plastic First Aid Kit:http:///index.php?id=B000HVXAWW
Dewalt DPG41L Premium Cowhide Leather Work Glove with Reinforced Palm And Wing Thumb and 2-1/2-Inch Safety Cuff, Large:http:///index.php?id=B000FPAPIW
AO Safety 95090 Quicklatch PRO Dual Cartridge Respirator:http:///index.php?id=B0000DCBDQ
Old May 26th 09, 05:19 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
MagicOPromotion[_2_]

I make a sword trail with the trail data,but the trail particle always
face to the camera
but this is not right,the trail plane should parallel the sword
animation track,is it possible to control it?

--
MagicOPromotion

*-XRumer 5.0 Palladium: best promotion software-*
MagicOPromotion's Profile: http://memoryforums.com/member.php?userid=19
View this thread: http://memoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=35438

Old June 1st 09, 06:49 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
John Turco

MagicOPromotion wrote:

I make a sword trail with the trail data,but the trail particle always
face to the camera
but this is not right,the trail plane should parallel the sword
animation track,is it possible to control it?

--
MagicOPromotion

*-XRumer 5.0 Palladium: best promotion software-*
MagicOPromotion's Profile: http://memoryforums.com/member.php?userid=19
View this thread: http://memoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=35438

HUH?

Cordially,