dark monitor

Old January 9th 04, 04:26 AM
Pamela and Howard Signa

Default dark monitor

We have an EV700 Gateway Monitor. This monitor appears fine for word
processing, internet, etc. On games the screen is way dark. We have tried
adjusting the settings both on the monitor and the video card, but we have
to make the desktop very light for this to help. I do not believe that it is
the video card as I have replaced the other one, thinking that maybe that
was the problem. Has anyone else had any issues like this, and if so what
did you do? THe screen does not flicker or anything, and it has basically
been this way since we have ahd the computer for three years.

--
Pam

Started December 15, 2003

Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven't fallen asleep
yet.
"Last night fear knocked on my door, faith answered and no one was there"