How to install Int cart in Canon S9000

Old December 25th 03, 08:26 PM
Ramesh

Default How to install Int cart in Canon S9000

Its a very basic question.

I bought Canon S9000 and it came with canon ink tanks.
Ink tanks have orange color handle at the bottom.
My problem is, I when I place the ink tanks in Printer HEAD, two
adjacent ink tanks can not sit properly because orange color handle at
the bottom of the Ink tanks.

Do I have a wrong ink tanks?
Ink tanks came with the printers and I did not buy them and they are
original ones.

Thanks
Ramesh
Old December 25th 03, 08:29 PM
dslr

Ramesh wrote:

Its a very basic question.

I bought Canon S9000 and it came with canon ink tanks.
Ink tanks have orange color handle at the bottom.
My problem is, I when I place the ink tanks in Printer HEAD, two
adjacent ink tanks can not sit properly because orange color handle at
the bottom of the Ink tanks.

Do I have a wrong ink tanks?
Ink tanks came with the printers and I did not buy them and they are
original ones.

You're supposed to take the orange bit off - RTFM ;-)

--
regards,
dslr
Old December 26th 03, 01:33 AM
Mike

"dslr" wrote in message

You're supposed to take the orange bit off - RTFM ;-)

Yep. Twist in the direction of the arrow and two little nubs in the handle
will shear off to detach the handle. You will probably think, " I broke it",
but that's how to do it.Yes, RTFM, this is step 4, pt 2. (Just did this last
night for the first time myself).
--
Mike
http://www.graphtablet.com Free graph paper for students and others.

Old December 26th 03, 03:09 AM
Ramesh

dslr wrote in message ...
Ramesh wrote:

Its a very basic question.

I bought Canon S9000 and it came with canon ink tanks.
Ink tanks have orange color handle at the bottom.
My problem is, I when I place the ink tanks in Printer HEAD, two
adjacent ink tanks can not sit properly because orange color handle at
the bottom of the Ink tanks.

Do I have a wrong ink tanks?
Ink tanks came with the printers and I did not buy them and they are
original ones.

You're supposed to take the orange bit off - RTFM ;-)

Should have read CAREFULLY!!
Thanks
Ramesh