DVD stuck in dead DVD drive, wont eject wont power up help need the DVD out.

Old January 26th 04, 03:13 PM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Default DVD stuck in dead DVD drive, wont eject wont power up help need the DVD out.

Its got the hole you stick somthing in to get the DVD out i did this
nothin, the drive seems to be getting NO power.

So i have taken it apart and am tryin to get it to eject it from the
inside, from the ourside if wont even if i lever the DVD door, worked
with every other drive not thisone and even the inside its hard to get
it to eject no idea but i'am working on it.

Any help ?

Old January 26th 04, 03:22 PM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

The hole you stick somthing into it to eject just opened the drive up
Nothing their just poking air

Great i'am going to have to take the top off as well to get to the
DVD.

More help needed, hope the DVD is ok when i do get it out ):

Old January 26th 04, 03:41 PM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

YEAH got it out, could not get it out the front so i went and got it
out the back

I think no scratches on the Disc even more lucky as its a dual side
disc.

i think i know why it diedi installed fan control fantec 4 fan one and
i think i unpluged it enough to short it out and then pulled it out
not on purpose just not enough room in their, juts knocked the cable.

Need a new DVD rom drive now

Might put it together and see if it works :0 you never know, but thats
for tommorow time for sleep.

Bye.