How can I enable TV OUT in Vista w/97.46 and a 6600GT?

Old February 7th 07, 10:56 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
br

Default How can I enable TV OUT in Vista w/97.46 and a 6600GT?

Under XP, I was able to use TV out and nview and things like that no
problem.

In Vista, using the latest driver from Nvidia, I can only adjust 3D settings
and play with screen brightness and rotation.

I can no longer go into advanced display setting and set things under the
nvidia tab. I can only go into the lame Nvidia control panel and it has very
few options in it. Just some 3D settings, and then some display rotation and
brightness settings.

It has a dual display area, and I check a box for force tv detection at
startup, but this changes nothing even with a reboot.

Anyone know what I can do to get TV Out working again?

Old February 8th 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
br

I got it working using the 100.59 drivers. I also reinstalled the nforce
drivers and then it seemed to work. Not sure if this is just dumb luck, but
there you go.

link.net...