[problem] athlon2800+ & k6 delta

Old January 20th 04, 10:39 PM
zenner

Default [problem] athlon2800+ & k6 delta

hi guys,
yesterday i bought the following components

athlon2800+
kt6 delta
2x 512mega ddr 400mhz
ati radeon 9600pro 128mega
ps 400W

------[the problem]----

it doesn't boot! Monitor doesn't receive any signal.

Two time i was able to boot and to enter the bios.
I left the computer on for 40 minuts and the cpu temperature was
between 41-43 degree. (so i guess it's not an overhating problem)
Anyway i was able to detect any HD from the bios and i noticed the bus
speed set to 100mhz while it should be 333mhz.)

One time the monitor got video signal but the computer froze while
showing the MSI logo.

--------[What i tried already]-------

Unplug and plug every cable i found in the computer
Unplug and plug the videocard.
Start the computer with onlu 1 memory banks and changing the memory
slot.
Boot with no HD, CD or floppy connected.
Clear the CMOS using the proper jumper
Remove the CMOS battery for a while.
A couple of voodoo rituals

If anyone can help me, i will send tons of gratitude