[7CIT] I Do Not Think That Anyone In Here Can Answer This; Albeit,

Old January 2nd 04, 08:00 AM
CBFalconer

Brendan wrote:

If u ask such a general question, then u will get a general answer.

^ ^
If u want to know something specific, then we prolly can help.

^ ^^^^^^

As for your question below, i cant understand it cos of all that

^ ^^^^ ^^^
other crap u put in there. If u make it hard for us to

^ ^
read/understand a question, we will make it hard for u to

^
read/understand the answer (if it gets an answer). Also, include
a manufacturer of that ram u got, cos i duno who makes it. Others

^ ^^^ ^ ^^^^
with more exp than me prolly do, but i dont.

^^^ ^^^^^^ ^ ^^^^

In other words, avoid messing up your articles with things like
the underlined mistakes, which make it hard to read. If you also
avoid top-posting the results will become fairly understandable,
and have some chance of drawing intelligent replies.

--
Chuck F ) )
http://cbfalconer.home.att.net USE worldnet address!

Old January 3rd 04, 05:46 AM
Hippy Paul

"Aaron Dinkin" wrote in message

snip

You know what I think... I dont think ANY of you actually have a clue as
to how to read and or understand the above,

No I have not got the slightest idea of what you are on about - total
gibberish as far as I can see - but to be truthful I can not be arsed to
read it as it looks to be insane.

- if you want the answers to what RAS, etc is then why do you not do what
most people do and look it up - we are not your personal researchers,
perhaps people are trying to help you develop your own independence

- oh dear another 'why do you not do your own reading' answer

Why do you seem to think that we are obliged to serve you - think you are
sooo f#ckin' superior do you that we must kowtow to your every demand - or
do you think that we work for your ISP or something and have a contractual
obligation

perhaps you have a lesson to learn in life - which is that you can not
expect other people to adhere to your own standards - try and force them and
you are acting like a fascist.

BTW Have you sort psychiatric help for your condition?

Old March 4th 05, 12:00 AM
Aaron Dinkin

Default [7CIT] I Do Not Think That Anyone In Here Can Answer This; Albeit,

Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 02:21:56 GMT

Greetings AND Salutations ,

Could anyone PLEASE help me with the following, this is an excerpt from
an email that I sent that has yet to have been responded to, I just seem
to have a crazy idea that acutal people whom are computer savvy enough
to post in these groups, would have the knowledge to help me out???

===

This is the product that I purchased (indirectly) from you:
CMX256A-2700C2PT XMS2702v3.1 0346032 333MHz CL2

This product has a Memory CAS Latency of "2-3-3-6-T1"

I have TWO questions regarding the and relating to the "Memory CAS
Latency: 2-3-3-6-T1" :

Question 1::: How do I read this : "2-3-3-6-T1"
Notice, When I ask "How do I read this" what I really mean is:
What do EACH of the "CODONS" (ie.: 2, 3, 3, 6, T1) stand for:::
(ie.: The First "CODON" Which happens to be a '2' Stands for
the QuinTibial RHO Value AND this means that it
controls how much MEAT is given to a person that suffers from Anemia,
While the Second "CODON" Which happens to be a '3' Stands for the
Cerremic DHY Value AND this means that it is DIRECTLY
responsable for 10% of all of the Chapter 11's being filed in
Novemner of 2034 etc,.)
Question 2::: How does the ABOVE stated relate/coorelate to the following*:
Notice, When I ask "How does the ABOVE stated relate/coorelate
to the following foo" I am not asking for a "Because It
Says So, Oran Ask GOOGLE, or It is the FRAK Multiplier (Stated
without an explanation that would clear up any misunderstandings;
thus making it so that I do not have to send another email...
IN SHORT, I am Requesting YOU To EXPLAIN FULLY (Please...))
*The Following (Which Happens To Be An Excerpt From My BIOS) Is The
ABOVE Stated, In Regard to "the following"

DRAM Timing (ie.:By SPD | Manual )
DRAM CAS Latency (ie.:3 | 2.5 | 2 | 1.5 )
Bank Interleave (ie.isabled | 2 Bank | 4 Bank )
Precharge to Active(Trp) (ie.:2T | 3T | 4T | 5T )
Tras Non-DDR400/DDR400 (ie.:6T/8T | 7T/10T | 5T/6T | 8T/12T )
Active to CMD(Trcd) (ie.:2T | 3T | 4T | 5T )
DRAM Burst Length (ie.:4 | 8 )
DRAM Command Rate (ie.:2T Command | 1T Command )
DRAM Access Time (ie.:2T | 3T )
DRAM Queue Depth (ie.:2 Level | 4 Level | 3 Level )
tWTR for DDR400 ONLY (ie.:1T | 2T | 3T )
Write Recovery Time (ie.:2T | 3T)

Thanks In Advance ~7~

===

NOTICE::: There is a --- for lack of better words --- flame at the end
of this document... I am just soooo angry that all I wanted was a lousy
response and all I got in return was (for the most part) "Go to
Google..." Now I am not saying that EVERY POST I recieved was of no
help, in fact the contrary is true, I did indeed get a few responses
that were of some help, however they were from AT MOST THREE different
individuals. (I am sorry if I had miscounted, but off the top of my head
that was the ammount I remembered...) :::NOTICE

So If you want to still have a --good-- ideal in regard to me as a
person You MAY OR MAY NOT want to read the rest of this document...
I dont blame ANY ONE OF YOU I just blame society for engineering us this
way...

Before YOU ALL START Flaming me and telling me Oh This is a CrossPost
Your are violating this and that, I KNOW I CROSS POSTED I DID THAT
UNPURPOSE because NOONE helped me when I posted the first, and second,
and third .... I kept asking the same question to different newsgroups
and what did I get "Oh, Check GOOGLE, GoTO This Website, FOO.BAR..." And
I was NICE at first, but this is F\_/(K!NG rediculous... What do you
think I am some sort of TROLL or GROUPER or LEECH??? NO!!! I am just so
angry that NONE OF YOU (Well, Almost... Actually NO... NO ONE in the
NewsGroup Helped me (Well, that is not entirely true I think there was
AT MOST THREE (im sorry if i missed someone))... I had to EMAIL certain
Individuals (and you know who you are, and I FULLY and FULLheartedly and
MOSTwarmly THANKYOU and wish those of you whom spent the extra 2-4
minutes it takes to write a decent response, I COMMEND YOU!!!)) I just
wanted a Simple answer... But now that has all changed...

People, have some honor, All I wanted was a lousy response, when I first
posted All i wanted was a mere paragraph noteven, and the majority of
the posts I recieved in return constituted of the following theme:
"Check Out Google, Look at this website, ReadThe****inManual, etc.,"
there may have been AT MOST THREE (again i am sorry if i had miscounted
and there was more) people that gave me anything of value, I was not
asking for a Doctoral Dissertation...

You know what I think... I dont think ANY of you actually have a clue as
to how to read and or understand the above, WHY do I think this? Merely
from the (lack of) response that was recieved in regard to my first
(futile) posts...

I AM ANGRY!!!