Saitek gamepads from uk computer vendors...

Old December 16th 03, 12:49 PM
Lee J. Moore

Default Saitek gamepads from uk computer vendors...

Pricewatch turns up so /few/ companies. Dabs alone stock the Saitek P2500
for £18-ish...but I don't want to order from Dabs. I visited Komplett to
find the P3000 seriously overpriced at £40 (it's only £30 at PCWorld and
Amazon) and that's without the P&P. But I'm not interested in a P3000
anyway because I don't want or need a wireless variation of the P2500 (why
pay a £10-£15 premium for something I don't need?).

I wasn't that bothered about games until I got my latest laptop, only really
playing GTA:VC on my desktop previously.....so I'm not sure where the best
online bargains are located for game related hardware. Any clues much
appreciated.
--
Lee J. Moore
http://cafe-society.com

Old December 16th 03, 02:20 PM
Rob Martin

"Lee J. Moore" wrote in message
Pricewatch turns up so /few/ companies. Dabs alone stock the Saitek P2500
for £18-ish...but I don't want to order from Dabs. I visited Komplett to
find the P3000 seriously overpriced at £40 (it's only £30 at PCWorld and
Amazon) and that's without the P&P. But I'm not interested in a P3000
anyway because I don't want or need a wireless variation of the P2500 (why
pay a £10-£15 premium for something I don't need?).

I wasn't that bothered about games until I got my latest laptop, only

really
playing GTA:VC on my desktop previously.....so I'm not sure where the best
online bargains are located for game related hardware. Any clues much
appreciated.
--
Lee J. Moore
http://cafe-society.com

We have 17 different types of Saitek controllers if u are interested

Regards,

Robin Martin
Aria Technology Ltd
http://www.aria.co.uk

Old December 16th 03, 07:15 PM
Ben O

Hi Lee

"Lee J. Moore" wrote in message
snip
I wasn't that bothered about games until I got my latest laptop, only

really
playing GTA:VC on my desktop previously.....so I'm not sure where the best
online bargains are located for game related hardware. Any clues much
appreciated.
--
Lee J. Moore
http://cafe-society.com

I know nothing about Saitek pads, but my favourite controller is the Sony
PS2 analog controller, which you can get an USB adaptor for.

Play.com sell one but are currently out of stock (£6.99)

http://play.com/play247.asp?page=search&adudisc=y

Old December 16th 03, 07:36 PM
Les

"Rob Martin" wrote in message

"Lee J. Moore" wrote in message
[...]

Which strangely enough is where I have just purchased one from!

BTW City Link did not do next day delivery on it. They left one of their
invisible cards again, which is strange seeing how I was in all day. It
wouldn't have arrived the following day had I not rang them to ensure
delivery.

--

Les

Old December 17th 03, 01:36 AM
tHatDudeUK

"Les" wrote in message
news
BTW City Link did not do next day delivery on it. They left one of their
invisible cards again, which is strange seeing how I was in all day. It
wouldn't have arrived the following day had I not rang them to ensure
delivery.

Probably employ card delivery boys to "keep their promises"