What is the difference between a ipod touch and a iphone?

Old October 22nd 09, 02:42 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
Triarma[_9_]

Default What is the difference between a ipod touch and a iphone?

I bought my husband an iphone for xmas but I don't want to just wrap it
up and give it to him. Any special ideas?

________________
'desbloquear iphone' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s0Mfsnyfvw)
'unlock iphone' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNIldpkcqSY) 'simlock
iphone' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2HgIjUA1Xw) 'unlock iphone
3gs' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpZmDnMZahc) 'how to unlock
iphone' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ5wHegkHnA) 'unlock iphone 3g'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBoMmqEIsGk) 'unlock iphone software'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKFQbooGFYs)

--
Triarma
Old October 22nd 09, 02:32 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Intel Guy

Triarma wrote:

I bought my husband an iphone for xmas but I don't want to just
wrap it up and give it to him. Any special ideas?

Your post is off-topic for this newsgroup.

Why didn't you post it to rec.media.players.portable.ipod, or
misc.consumers?

And why does the question that you posed in your subject line not match
the question you are asking in the main body of your post?

You are clearly a troll.
Old October 23rd 09, 01:42 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Jim[_31_]

The iPhone is a phone while the iPod isn't.