A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » Sound Cards » PC Soundcards
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Sound card already

Old October 25th 08, 08:07 AM

First recorded activity by HardwareBanter: Oct 2008
Default Sound card already

windows recognized my Sound card already but i dont have sound, its a onboard soundcard, and i installed the vista driver of it, and it says windows has already installed the newest version.
Old March 19th 10, 04:48 PM

First recorded activity by HardwareBanter: Mar 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1414 View Post
windows recognized my Sound card already but i dont have sound, its a onboard soundcard, and i installed the vista driver of it, and it says windows has already installed the newest version.
try to setup fresh windows...then see