Utility to find duplicate files?

Old October 4th 03, 07:54 PM
Ian Roberts

Default Utility to find duplicate files?

Hi

I'd be grateful to receive suggestions for software which will find
duplicate files on my system.

I'm using Win XP Pro with NTFS and FAT32 partitions.

Thanks

Ian

Old October 4th 03, 10:52 PM
Eric Gisin

dupeless by PC magazine. I don't know if they still have downloads of these
old programs.

Old October 5th 03, 03:00 PM
Lil' Dave

Like Ron said, just depends on your case and circumstances. Some
motherboards provide for an additional temp sensor input jack on the
motherboard. Some fabricate their own then put sensor in the vicinity of
the power supply air output side. If your HD doesn't have temp monitoring,
can use same sensor on HD case.
Dave

Old October 5th 03, 03:11 PM
Folkert Rienstra

Clone Master, www.softbytelabs.com
System Mechanic (as a function of), www.iolo.com

Old October 6th 03, 07:45 AM
John Turco

Lil' Dave wrote:

Like Ron said, just depends on your case and circumstances. Some
motherboards provide for an additional temp sensor input jack on the
motherboard. Some fabricate their own then put sensor in the vicinity of
the power supply air output side. If your HD doesn't have temp monitoring,
can use same sensor on HD case.
Dave

Hello, Dave:

Hmmm...what does that have to do with the original poster's inquiry? You
obviously replied to the wrong subject thread, man! g

Cordially,
John Turco

Old October 6th 03, 05:33 PM
Folkert Rienstra

"John Turco" wrote in message ...
Lil' Dave wrote:

Like Ron said, just depends on your case and circumstances. Some
motherboards provide for an additional temp sensor input jack on the
motherboard. Some fabricate their own then put sensor in the vicinity
of the power supply air output side. If your HD doesn't have temp
monitoring, can use same sensor on HD case.
Dave

Hello, Dave:

Hmmm...what does that have to do with the original poster's inquiry?
You obviously replied to the wrong subject thread, man! g

Damn, didn't even notice that.
One of the many advantages of topposting, obviously.

Cordially,
John Turco