DiNovo strange problem

Old January 31st 05, 09:41 PM
Stiwi

Default DiNovo strange problem

Good Evening,

Today I got big headache concerning Logitech DiNovo media desktop
(Bluetooth). It was working great few months but recently my keyboard wasn't
pairing automatically when windows was running (with mouse it was ok), so my
idea was to reinstall software provided by Logitech.

And here the problem begins, I already searched alt.comp.hardware and some
other groups as well as lost 4hours trying to resolve following problem:

After uninstalling all softwa Widcomm bluetooh Software, media desktop,
phone suite I restarted computer and put installation CD, everything was
installed properly I think but it didn't work... Mouse was discovered and
appears: "Connected. Wait while your mouse is connected" - or similiar, and
progress line is starting all over again after reaching half :-)

To make thing worse everything works propery when I uninstall Widcomm
Bluetooth Software. Everything pairs corectly - no problem.

I have made hundred-fifty combinations, uninstallation/installation,
connecting/disconnecting and once again with newest setpoint 2.22 available
from Logitech site and nothing... Seems like Widcomm could be the major
problem here, uninstalling it solve the problem but I can't use wireless hub
as Bluetooth Center for my phone, BT headphone, palm etc...

Please help, I would appreciate any comments.

Regards,
Sebastian.

Old January 31st 05, 11:11 PM
Noozer

"Stiwi" wrote in message
Good Evening,

Today I got big headache concerning Logitech DiNovo media desktop
(Bluetooth). It was working great few months but recently my keyboard

wasn't
pairing automatically when windows was running (with mouse it was ok), so

my
idea was to reinstall software provided by Logitech.

Must be nice to be able to afford an expensive keyboard like that. I'd kill
for one myself.

Sounds like batteries are dying. Could also be reciever is picking up
interference so try moving it around, or using it in another room.

Old February 1st 05, 12:02 AM
Stiwi

Must be nice to be able to afford an expensive keyboard like that. I'd
kill
for one myself.

Well was worthy I think. Price depends on your location, in USA you can buy
it for 170$, in Europe double this price.

Sounds like batteries are dying. Could also be reciever is picking up
interference so try moving it around, or using it in another room.

Batteries are new one, just changed in recent days. Everything works good
until I install Widcomm BT Software for wireless hub. Also everything worked
great in my room till today, so no need to check it somewhere else

But thanks.

Cheers,
Sebastian.