Pc133 128mb and Pc100 64mb Ram *tested*

Old July 9th 04, 09:41 PM
Hugo

Default Pc133 128mb and Pc100 64mb Ram *tested*

One stick,Kingston Pc133 128mb (Kvr model), tested, still in original
package and has manual, have to sell, upgraded my PC and there is not enough
ram slots, by itself $30 firm.

One stick of PC100 64mb , tested, in good condition, selling for $30 firm.

Or you can save $ and buy both of them for $50.00

Ps. Email me for pics of Ram

Jim
Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
paiva1975athotmaildotcom (replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.) : )

Old July 9th 04, 10:48 PM
kony

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:41:47 -0700, "Hugo"
wrote:

One stick,Kingston Pc133 128mb (Kvr model), tested, still in original
package and has manual, have to sell, upgraded my PC and there is not enough
ram slots, by itself $30 firm.

One stick of PC100 64mb , tested, in good condition, selling for $30 firm.

Or you can save $ and buy both of them for $50.00

Ps. Email me for pics of Ram

Jim
Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
(replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.) : )

You mean like this?

Half of your crossposted groups are not for-sale groups.
That makes your post spam.
It is a violation of not only hotmail's TOS but also your ISP.

Normally I'd snip the details of the post instead of including
them, but this time it's unnecessary, the prices are so
outrageous that anyone can get at least twice as much NEW memory
by visiting
http://www.pricewatch.com , or lower prices from
anyone with a drawer full of this old memory. Machines are even
being abandoned with 64MB of PC100 in them!
Old July 11th 04, 02:21 PM
George

news
wrote:

[...]

Kony,

I've always thought your posts were some of the most informative ones in
this
newsgroup...I just never knew that I liked your sense of humor too!

Thanks for today's smile,
George

ram question Hugo General 11 July 4th 04 09:55 PM
PC100 doesn't recognise new PC133 memory Gary Jackson General 7 February 12th 04 04:25 PM
Newbie question: PC100 RAM - can my PC only use this? Joanna General 2 January 25th 04 08:40 PM
RAM-PC100 vs PC133 stromer General 5 December 10th 03 01:59 AM
What's Dual Channel DDR 400? remeb General 3 July 3rd 03 03:18 PM